“LOVE <3”

Ranked #2,370 of 10,920 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Seafood
Reviewed 20 July 2015

We always go to the one on Sunset when we visit LA. The food is amazingly fresh and cheap. The shrimp ceviche is to die for. I also like the fish tacos and shrimp tacos. Not one complaint. This hole in the wall is my favorite place to grab a bite in LA.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

I love Mexican food. This restaurant is the proverbial hole in the wall (even though it is on Sunset Blvd near Alvarado). Order at a window, sit at covered, outdoor benches and tables that will take you back to high school. But the ceviche is incredible and the 4 tacos and a soft drink for $5 bucks can't be beat. Our friends will drive there at the drop of a hat for their fish tacos and veggie burritos. Not fancy, but great food.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

I have been a faithful patron for about 15 years now. Still the best shrimp ceviche I have ever had. Love it and have it regularly. Great Micheladas too!

Reviewed 22 March 2012

Great Fish Tacos, their ceviche tostadas are even better!

Reviewed 13 March 2009

fish ceviche tostadas and best fish tacos