“Wine tasting”

Ranked #1,964 of 10,971 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 5 March 2017

Knowledgeable staff, great wine list, taste and purchase all wines. Huge beer list. Great food. Games to plan.

Reviewed 25 May 2016 via mobile

At the end of a long trip from coast to coast and after completing the last meeting we just walk in front of a this wine bar and we seated down. I asked for an American bottle and I went with a 70 and more Chardonnay from Napa valley. The wine was good. Unfortunately the appetizers we ordered we're poor and good only to dry the alcohol. So/so

Reviewed 12 November 2015

I go to pour haus on a week night after work to catch up with industry friends. We select a bottle of wine, order appetizers to share and maybe play jenga for laughs. Great atmosphere, great selection of wines and great foods to choose from.

Reviewed 9 September 2015

Very good. Dash provides great customer service. She is very personable and social to make you feel comfortable at that establishment. She works hard multi-tasking people's orders all with a smile. The food was good too. I had the salad. The ambiance is trendy but casual where you can eat or have drinks with friends and just hang out from a busy day or week. There's a lounge seating outside and they've got some good old board games for you and your friends to pass the time having enjoying a game. The manager was in very nice also. Not a large restaurant but it's got the New York feel to it with high ceilings and an interior that reminded me of a cool NYC flat or apartment. This is a little gem in the middle between downtown and east LA. Definitely part of a small enclave of emerging businesses that is recreating and redefining this part of LA. It's clean and overall, I would conclude that it's a fun place, trendy place, casual place where you can just chill and chit chat with friends or family.

Reviewed 13 August 2015

My husband and I lived in LA for many years but the area where this place is has undergone lots of change over recent years. Reminds me of Soho, Williamsburg, Greenpoint etc. It was fun to explore on a Saturday night and The Pour Haus is a comfortable, casual place with a huge wine selection. Not too many tables, all high tops, bar food. Very good service and a charming atmosphere. There are shelves along one wall filled with bottles of wine and each section had a different color lighting- very festive. I had tortilla soup and my husband had the white flatbread pizza and both were quite nice. We each got a flight- one white, one red. I am somewhat knowledgeable about wines, but I had never heard of most of them on the list, which is nice when you are trying new things. It ended up being a little pricey for a casual snack, but next time we would order a glass of wine rather than a flight.