“Closed Now But Not Forgotten”
Review of Cafe Cordiale

Cafe Cordiale
Ranked #2,068 of 10,965 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: South San Fernando Valley
Reviewed 22 March 2017

I patronized Cafe Cordiale for decades. It was always a fun place to eat and the chef was willing to accommodate my request for fat-free cuisine. I remember Christmas Eve at Cafe Cordiale, and other occasions for parties, going-away celebrations, birthdays and assorted other celebrations. Great bar, good food and a lovely owner. So sorry this highlight is gone, but I'll never forget the good times I enjoyed here.

Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

Cafe' Cordiale has closed. It's was a great place for dining and then around 9:00, with the press of a button, a wall would move and voila, a stage appeared. It will be missed :(

Reviewed 15 April 2015

All these years, all those performances and now the end is near. With about a month left Cafe' Cordiale closes it's doors as the long time owners are ready to relax and move on with their lives. For me this has been a great local venue with above average food to enjoy with the entertainment. My all time favorite show - Masta and the edge of soul. It's been a great run and hopefully something close to equal will open in it's place.

1  Thank Jeff H
Reviewed 24 January 2015

I celebrated my birthday at Cafe Cordiale. This was my first visit and it won't be the last. The food and the service was great. After dinner, we listened to Masta and The Edge of Soul. The night was quite entertaining. People of all ages were dancing and have a great time. I definitely would recommend Cafe Cordial for a fun night out!

Reviewed 9 January 2015 via mobile

Every trip to CC is a special occassion because you always get treated like you are their special guests. The food & service is always excellent. The setting is elegant. They never rush you so you can make a party out of every meal. The prices are very fair. Make a reservation if you don't want to be disappointed. They are very popular. Brunch is very low key but if you want to see the "real" CC go for dinner, especially on weekends. The joint is jumping w/amazing jazz performers! Not to be missed. CC is one of our favorite places in a city full of great venues.