“Great Take-out”

Thai Fantasy
Ranked #3,889 of 10,873 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 2 July 2015

We add broccoli to pad-see-yu. . War won ton is filled with chicken. Pork on the top. A good neighborhood restaurant. You can go to Fresco market next door while you wait.
The lunch special is very affordable and comes with a can drink for take out. I get the broccoli with beef.

Reviewed 18 March 2015

From the food I have tasted which is the pad-see-yu and the chicken sate I would say the food is average as I have been to the better tasting restaurants in Thai Town. The service varies, if you are unlucky enough to go when theres a worker who seems not to care if you eat there or not... you almost feel like you are bothering her from something much more important than your business. I usually just order to go for that reason. But the other workes are very friendly and courteous. Decent food for the price.

Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

Tasty. Fresh ingredients. Fast service. Not great but if you live in the area it's very convenient. they even deliver.

Reviewed 28 March 2011

I love this restaurant! Try it out and you will enjoy it like I do. They have deliciouse food for a killer price. And the staff are always so polite and friendly. My husband and I love the place.

1  Thank Torresm
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 28 January 2008

dnt go for da cheesy name .it has some serious ton kai soup preparations.food is a little above avrage

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook