Staybridge Suites Chatsworth(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$165
Staybridge.com
US$507
US$419
  • Restaurant
Airtel Plaza Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$111
  • Pool
Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$195
US$169
US$134
US$123
  • Pool
Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$409
US$305
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel Normandie(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$214
US$199
  • Breakfast included
US$390
US$315
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Hollywood Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$274
US$224
Hotwire.com
  • Breakfast included
Shore Hotel(Santa Monica)
US$454
US$439
  • Beachfront
All reviewsclose to the airporttypical courtyardrental caran early flightfree shuttlemanhattan beachshuttle runsnext morningvalet parkingshuttle servicean airport hotelbetween flightsstarbucks coffeean overnight stayrooms are largeother hotelsshort stay
Reviewed 9 October 2017

Basic but fine hotel close to LAX, perfect for an overnight stay if catching a morning flight.
They offer free shuttle around the clock, but in fact really confusing finding the right shuttle in front of the terminal on arrival.
Rooms are rather basic but actually quite large, and as to be expected at this price range.
There’s a café on site serving small dishes, very convenient for a late arrival.
Staff are smiling and very welcoming, and definitely the best part in addition to the proximity to LAX.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Last stop on our PCH road trip before we fly to Las Vegas. Very pleasant welcome from front of house manager, room extremely comfortable with great Queen beds.
Valet parking was very easy. Vegas here we come.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Steve H
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

We spent four nights here while visiting our daughter. The room was very clean and well-appointed. The only issue was a lack of drawer space, which is a common issue. The bar/restaurant is standard Courtyard, not great but sufficient in a pinch. The outdoor space out back, with tables and chairs was an unexpected bonus. The staff was absolutely delightful. All-in-all a step up from most chain hotels

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Fletch1946
Reviewed 2 October 2017

I checked in tne evening of September 29. I was tired and after dinner, I brushed my teeth, took a shower and went to bed. The room was spacious, like any other hotels of this rate. The bed was ok too. The next morning, I took a shower and when I was brushing my teeth, I noticed a brownish and red kind of stain in the sink. At first I thought it was just a stain so I decided to rub it off with a tissue. But it was not a stain, it was like a mucus, gluey dirty one like someone spitted from the throat. It was definitely not me who did it. I called the front desk who sent the housekeeper to verify. She saw it and found it disgusting and told me that she sould see why it was overlooked by the cleaner. I went to the front desk to check out and told the guy, who said ok We would see who did not do the job. I paid for the room 180$ a night and I found this dirty sink in my room, and they just did not care. Do not stay there without checking if everything is clean. I checked in under the name of Suarie Hutaserani. This is a real review. The hotel usually send a mail to each customer to review their hotel. They did not send it to me!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Suarie S
AGML9419SO, Public Relations Manager at Courtyard Los Angeles LAX/Century Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear valued guest,

Please accept our apologies for this issue, we do not have a record of it, but wish to connect with you to rectify the matter.
We look forward to hearing from you and will work on getting more information from you when we connect. We will ensure this does not happen again.

The Courtyard LAX
310-981-2351

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed at courtyard marriot lax during day time till 8pm waiting for my midnight flight. The room was big and comfortable. The bathroom was clean. So I had a pleasant stay at this hotel. No complaints.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo