US$507
The LINE LA(Los Angeles)
US$217
US$209
  • Pool
Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$362
US$247
  • Restaurant
Staybridge Suites Chatsworth(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$161
Airtel Plaza Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$119
  • Pool
Hollywood Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$242
  • Breakfast included
US$311
US$271
US$139
US$128
  • Pool
Hotel Normandie(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$206
US$369
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
2,320 results
All reviewsfox studiosbeverly hillswestfield mallambassador memberrodeo drivehouse carsanta monicaroom servicecar servicemile radiusvalet parkingupgraded to a suiteone bedroom suitehotel is beautifulan upgradecorner roomhollywood sign
Reviewed 10 February 2018

I accidentally booked a room at the Century City Intercontinental instead of the one in DTLA that I had intended to book but noticed it only hours before my arrival. Spoke to Lina the manager in Century City and she was very professional and helped me with the cancelation.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lorraine T
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Excited to checkout this hotel on one of the hottest days in the winter. We decided to take advantage of the DayAxe day pass at this awesome 5 star hotel! With the day pass you get to use the hotel amenities and facilities for the day. We invited 2 of our friends to do the same and we met at the jacuzzi/pool area. This is a grande hotel that offers excellent accommodations! All the valet drivers have excellent customer service. When we entered we met Lina that was very helpful. Lina has excellent customer service! She gave us our DayAxe day pass access cards after we signed a small form. We also got wristbands so we could come and go as we pleased for the day! The hotel was decorated with fresh roses. All the staff is very attentive and helpful. We had access to the pool/jacuzzi, free WiFi, hotel restaurant Copper, business center, and high tech restrooms! We ordered food from Copper to the pool and that is when we met Armando! He took excellent care of us. Armando has excellent customer service! We ordered the Turkey club, and Salmon sandwich. The turkey club was great! My wife didn’t really care for the salmon sandwich. We all had a great day at the pool in the sunshine overlooking the buildings on a Friday afternoon. Great experience!! We will definitely be back to enjoy your wonderful hotel again soon! Thank you to all the employees of the InterContinental that made our day a great one!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 February 2018

Check in was easy. My double room had clean and well lit bathroom, beds were very comfy. The place was clean including the carpet. The outdoor patio is great for vapors but I don't think they want you to smoke there. Watch out though if your name isn't on the credit card you won't get you IHG reward points. They should have advised me when I checked in.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 7 February 2018

Weekend stay, the hotel was breathtaking, staff were extremely welcoming, the lobby was beautiful! Great location and parking. The fragrance in the lobby was fabulous. We loved our stay and will be back.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel several times during my visit to LA. My room was spacious, quiet, clean and had a huge balcony. The cleaning staff always had a smile on their face and always asked me if I needed anything. I was extremely impressed with housekeeping in this hotel and my room was always perfect after I returned from my day. I would like to compliment the front desk, concierge, room service, bartenders security and all of the drivers that drove me around during my stay. The food in the hotel was excellent, the cocktails were some of the best I had on vacation and the service was top!! The location of the hotel is perfect near the beautiful mall and Beverly Hills. There are many restaurants and shops within walking distance from the hotel. This is the only hotel I will stay at in LA. Thank you

Stayed: January 2018