“There must be better than this.....”
Review of Simon

Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Central L.A
Cross street: La Cienega Blvd. @ Beverly Blvd.
Reviewed 16 August 2012

We dined in this restaurant on a Saturday night and there were only a few tables occupied and more staff than customers. Now we know why. The menu was okay with a reasonable choice. The food itself was good, although my partners salmon was overcooked, but certainly not worth the cost. The service was good. I'm sure that there must be better restaurants than this in LA in this price bracket. On the plus side they did have gluten free bread available. At the end they presented us with candy floss, a bit of a gimmick but it put a smile on my face. I wouldn't eat here again while they are still charging these prices.

Reviewed 19 July 2012

I was really excited about going here but the atmosphere was just a bit off. The food was good but not great. The staff were nice and friendly but I just felt like it was a bit of a hit and a miss

Reviewed 22 April 2012

We stayed at the Sofitel LA and During breakfast we were given a 15$ discount to have dinner at Simon, so we decided to give it a go.
The atmosphere is very good. I love the low light ambiance with the wood panels reflecting. Very special.
The service is faultless and impeccable. Attention to every details.
The food is also excellent. I took the ribs and god I wasnt disappointed. I definitely recommend this place!!

Reviewed 5 April 2012

great to have breakfast here
the hostess martha will put a smile on your face
and the food and service are great

2  Thank RocknRollJoelNYC
Reviewed 5 April 2012

The restaurant was almost empty on a Thursday evening. The food was average at best and the lack of a crowd made it a little depressing. Not exactly a hot spot.