“Good Breakfast!”

Good for: Bar Scene, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Central L.A
Cross street: La Cienega Blvd. @ Beverly Blvd.
Reviewed 15 December 2012

Great service, complimentary basket of pastries, and smoothie. Everything was prepared well and nicely presented.

Reviewed 27 November 2012

Terrible experience. Simon is located in Sofitel, so we expected a great meal. I ordered a steamed fish and my wife a pizza. The fish was completly overcooked and the pizza tasted like frozen pizza. The price is not compatible with the food presented. Didn't like the service.

1  Thank Daniel-FLN-BR
Reviewed 19 September 2012

The food was delicious and well prepared. Our server was a little too involved with us during dinner ("We're not friends!"). Like most hotel restaurants, the prices were a bit inflated. Nonetheless, a nice place to grab a meal.

Reviewed 14 September 2012

One breakfast, one lunch two evening meals. It was all really tasty. I especially lied the croissants with banana and maple syrup

1  Thank JulesmoLondon
Reviewed 11 September 2012

We where there for dinner on a Thursday night and it was almost empty so the ambiance was not very good.

Our experience with the food was uneven.

1- The tuna tartar was excellent and offered very original flavors for a tuna tartar. I really recommend trying it.

2- My wife ordered Ahi Tuna for her main dish and she absolutely loved it.

3- I ordered skirt steak, rare. I got it well done. I had them redo it and then I got it rare and cold (not cool; cold). The flavors were very good though. Even an average chef should know how to cook a steak and should know that the meet should reach room temperature before you cook it.

The service was excellent.

The food is expensive.

It could have been "excellent" but ended-up being just "very good".