Staybridge Suites Chatsworth(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$229
GardenInn.com
  • Pool
The Carlyle Inn(Los Angeles)
US$437
US$322
US$236
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
The LINE(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$259
W Hollywood(Los Angeles)
US$266
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$309/night.

US$336
US$288
  • Pool
Hollywood Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$260
  • Breakfast included
The Moment Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$239
US$215
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel Normandie(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$206
US$199
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsquiet neighborhoodliving roomwasher dryerstreet parkingsingle storypush buttonentry doorfull kitchenwithin walking distanceself cateringsquare feetthought of everythingsunset boulevardsmall kitchenlong staycheck in processstay there again
Reviewed 27 March 2017

We absolutely loved this spot. Perfect location for visiting our son in Los Feliz. We could walk to the grocery store, coffee shop and cute restaurants. Even took in a movie at the darling theater down the street. The place was spotless and they thought of everything - hair dryer, iron, washing machine and dryer. Highly recommend this spot at half the cost of a downtown hotel.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sward5
Reviewed 18 January 2017

I heard about this place from a colleague and decided to try it. I'm very pleased. The Green Casita is adorable and the complex is a 12 min walk to the Metro and to the Los Feliz business district with its fun and funky shops/restaurants. Good bed, good shower, nice to have space for sitting etc. I did not use the kitchen, but great to have it available.

I had some complexities come up with travel/arrival due to weather issues in my home city, and the innkeeper was so patient and calm and flexible with me as I worked through all of that. I was so grateful. Booking and check-in process are awesome.

The "lost star" is only because the sitting room furniture is a little worn and minimal. I loved my 4 nights here and would recommend it to anyone who seeks an authentic, local, artsy way to enjoy urban LA.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

We were needing to be in the Silver Lake/Echo Park area and got the last room here, sort of last minute. We were in the little one bedroom Casita above the garage. It had all the amenities we needed for our 3 day stay. The pillows were all feather so we needed to request non down pillows and the management was quick to have them in our room before we returned. The bed was very comfortable and the place was very quiet - a pleasant surprise for LA. We walked to AMAZING breakfast spot Home, 2 mornings and the food was great. We also tried another close by breakfast - a little further walk - Alcove and liked it too, but not as much as Home. Cute homes in the neighborhood. We used Uber for transportation and it all worked out. Beautiful gate out front and another to the side to get to our casita. Felt safe as it is all fenced and gated (as far as I could tell). Took us a bit to figure to go around to the side to get in - they give you easy door and gate codes so no keys to lose. Given the choices in the area, we were pleased.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2016

We stayed at Los Feliz Lodge in the Red Casita for 3 nights, and LOVED it! Lovely eco-friendly rooms with bedroom & very well-appointed kitchen. Extremely comfortable, really pretty decor, comfy bed, and walking distance to a bunch of great restaurants. Neighborhood is very quiet, great views of the hills from the patio. We highly recommend this place!! Parking on the street is pretty accommodating, though you must watch the signs to make sure you won't get towed on street-cleaning day. Price is totally right!!

Room Tip: we stayed in the Red Casita, closest to the street entrance - though even that was far inside the gate, with a patio in front. Lovely.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 August 2016

Los Feliz Lodge is a fantastic place to stay while in Los Feliz. I had tried reserving a casita on my previous trip and it was fully booked and now I know why. You will need to email for reservations, but my request was answered within the hour and once reserved, I received another email back providing me with checkin instructions and code to the door. The rooms are really more like a small apartment. We stayed in the red casita and it had a small living room, kitchen table, dishwasher,microwave, oven , stove and full fridge. The kitchen was fully stocked with everything you could want for cooking and serving a meal. The bedroom has a separate door with a queen sized bed, bathroom with shower and a closet with 2 plushy bathrobes...such a nice touch! In addition to the charming inside, the red casita has a lovely outdoor sitting area in the front where we enjoyed our coffee each morning. The location can't be beat: it is a short walk to Vermont and Hillhurst street where there are many great choices for dining and shopping. Can't wait to stay here again on my next visit.

Room Tip: If traveling with families check to see ahead of time to see if couch is a pull out sleeper
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple