“Apartment style hotel in great location”
Review of Los Feliz Lodge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Los Angeles
Los Feliz Lodge
Ranked #17 of 95 Los Angeles B&B and Inns
Reviewed 16 May 2017

Los Feliz Lodge is within walking distance from the bars, shops, and restaurants of the Los Feliz neighborhood, and is close to major roads to get to other LA sights. Roomy with a living area, small kitchen, bed and bathroom. Each "apartment" is different, so check your options online. It is a self check in place, but friendly and helpful manager Jacob is on site most of the time. Kitchen utensils provided. While close to major attractions, the lodge is in a quiet neighborhood a couple of blocks off the main drag. It is not a fancy place - most of the decor and furniture looks like estate sale stuff, and may not be the most comfortable. Each unit has access to an outdoor seating area, and the entire lodge is security gated. Generally easy to find parking nearby on street.

Room Tip: Check your room options on line
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 15 April 2017

We stayed in the Green Casita which had a separate queen bedroom, a bathroom, a kitchen and a living room. Located in a quiet residential area with plenty of on street parking. Very friendly and helpful owners on the premise. ENJOY!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nhtraveler63
Reviewed 12 April 2017

I really wanted to love this place and it is pretty nice. First, we showed up before check-in time so I called Jacob and he was very nice and let us store our bags in the closet of our room (Green Casita) until it was ready. The rooms are nice and well appointed but when we walked in, it was freezing. The air conditioner was set to 61. Later, I figured out that they probably do that because it does not work well at higher settings (it will cycle on for just 20 seconds and then shut off for several minutes so the room does not cool much).
The other issue was the towels. The bath towels were barely bigger than hand towels and very scratchy. I usually like bamboo but these are terrible.
Everything else was great and I like the neighborhood.

Room Tip: Stayed in the Green Casita
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
6  Thank Gfinger
Reviewed 27 March 2017

We absolutely loved this spot. Perfect location for visiting our son in Los Feliz. We could walk to the grocery store, coffee shop and cute restaurants. Even took in a movie at the darling theater down the street. The place was spotless and they thought of everything - hair dryer, iron, washing machine and dryer. Highly recommend this spot at half the cost of a downtown hotel.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sward5
Reviewed 18 January 2017

I heard about this place from a colleague and decided to try it. I'm very pleased. The Green Casita is adorable and the complex is a 12 min walk to the Metro and to the Los Feliz business district with its fun and funky shops/restaurants. Good bed, good shower, nice to have space for sitting etc. I did not use the kitchen, but great to have it available.

I had some complexities come up with travel/arrival due to weather issues in my home city, and the innkeeper was so patient and calm and flexible with me as I worked through all of that. I was so grateful. Booking and check-in process are awesome.

The "lost star" is only because the sitting room furniture is a little worn and minimal. I loved my 4 nights here and would recommend it to anyone who seeks an authentic, local, artsy way to enjoy urban LA.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo