Staybridge Suites Chatsworth(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$161
Staybridge.com
US$517
US$428
  • Restaurant
Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$357
US$247
  • Restaurant
The LINE LA(Los Angeles)
US$270
US$209
  • Pool
Airtel Plaza Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$119
US$311
US$271
  • Pool
Hollywood Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$315
Shore Hotel(Santa Monica)
US$399
US$369
  • Beachfront
Hotel Normandie(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$135
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed the suite, the queen room, and the shared kitchen. Off street parking
was a plus. We found the Silver Lake District to have great coffee, breakfast, and dinner destinations all within a short walk.
We whole heartedly recommend them.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 June 2016

We took the "flyaway" bus from the airport to Union Station ($9).
Then we took a taxi directly to Sanborn House........just under $20.
If you take the Redline Metro from Union Station to Vermont / Santa Monica station you've then got a fair walk from the Station to Sanborn....no big deal if you don't have heavy packs..........there is some uphill.
Once done it's very easy to use public transport, either bus or train to get around.
For seniors the fares are very cheap.
Cost us 35 cents from Sanborn House to Santa Monica.
Bus 704 at the bottom of the street takes you to Union Station.

Sanborn House is very clean.
The guest room where we stayed has a private entry.
It's very small but very well equipped with all things to make your stay enjoyable.
The bathroom / w.c is tiny.......tiny.
The walls are thin but did not disturb us.
Good firm bed, tiny T.V, hanging space, collapsable desk, ceiling fan, off street, secure parking, etc.
FREE wifi, NO SAFE.
Shared kitchen should you wish to dine in.
Lots of excellent restaurants and bars within a 5 - 10 minute Walk.

Host Jamie is a delight and very helpful.
We would return without hesitation........perhaps try for the larger room next time.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

Beautiful area, friendly owners, very reasonable cost. Walking distance of main roads, and parking, oh and don't forget the great wireless and a shared kitchen. For the price and location it's amazing. The gift card system provides some flexibility with payment, and the owners were helpful with some rebookings I had to do. It's my second time here, and I will use again for this budget of travel.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 December 2015

These are the same owners of Coronado Studio and I am very disappointed in their treatment of my reservation for the Studio. I made the reservation three months in advance, in early Nov. In Dec, I couldn't find my confirmation email and wrote asking for them to resend. Nobody replied to multiple emails, so I called and was told my res had been cancelled and since then someone else booked the place. He apologized and said it was a mistake on their part. I asked that he restore my res since I booked early AND nobody even told me it had been cancelled. (I could have flown to LA and had no place to stay.) He said I was right and said he'd handle it that Friday evening. No word from him, so I texted him on Sunday asking if my res was now set, and all I got back was a "No".
In addition they did not refund my money when they canceled my res. That wasn't done until AFTER all of this communication, so about a month later.
This place is VERY POORLY RUN. I do not recommend it AT ALL.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank kanshefle
Reviewed 17 December 2015

We have stayed at Sanborn House many times and LOVE it! You cannot beat the location, the fact that you have off street parking, the price (VERY reasonable), access to a shared kitchen (always with very congenial guests who you may or may not bump into), your private bathroom, a comfortable bed and charming hosts. What more could one ask for? Whenever we travel to LA we plan our trips around the availability of Sanborn House. Staying here will make you feel like an Angelino. How do they do it for their super reasonable price? Shhhh, don't tell anyone how GREAT Sanborn House is. I feel like it should stay our very own LA secret!

Room Tip: Sanborn House offers two rooms--one with a sitting room and one without. One with sitting room feels more spacious. BOTH are a great value.
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple