All reviews sub shop jersey mikes sandwich shop full kitchen studio room great hotel close to the airport free breakfast an early flight century blvd sofa bed fire pit huge room extra towels shuttle service shuttle bus parking garage
Reviewed 13 January 2019 via mobile

Our family of 4 stayed in a 2 bedroom/2 bathroom apartment for one night.

Pros;
+ friendly staff
+ let us check in at 10am!
+ purpose built 2 bedroom suite, including a kitchen (I personally find these much better than adjoining rooms)
+ very convenient to LAX
+ very spacious
+ breakfast was included, and there was a great variety, in a nice setting (I sometimes find that when breakfast is included at hotels, it can be quite chaotic, but this was very civilised). The only negative re: breakfast was that it was on disposable plates.
+ Wally the robot was a hit with the whole family :-)
+ airport shuttle

Cons;
- the room seemed quiet enough when were up and about, but the plane noise did disturb our sleep.
- no room service or hotel restaurant, although there are a few eating establishments outside the building. It would have been useful for the hotel to have the menus of these places in the room.
- water in the shower had a funny smell
- towels smelled of chlorine
- minimal toiletries (didn't even supply any body lotion)

Overall, we would stay here again if the price was competitive.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 January 2019

After a hectic night and missed connection at LAX I was able to get a room here and arrived around 2am. The night staff Evelyn was welcoming, kind, and helpful. She did a few customer service things to try to make my night and next morning a little easier. My studio was spacious, clean, comfortable and I had a great night of sleep. Checked out the next day with Phil who was also very helpful. Hung out in the very nice lobby all day enjoying WiFi, Starbucks, and Jersey Mike's subs until my very long evening flight to Australia. It was a welcome way to refresh after a stressful night before taking another long leg of my trip and the customer service was on point.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank christopherm2020UQ
Reviewed 9 January 2019

This is a well maintained, attractive hotel by LAX. I really can't find fault with anything - the rooms were spacious with nice kitchen and living areas, comfortable beds, the service was friendly and efficient. Wish we'd had more time so we could take advantage of the beautiful pool area. The free breakfast had multiple options from make your own waffles to eggs and sausage as well as cereal/cold options. The night before we ordered from an Indian restaurant via Uber eats and had all the plates/silverware needed to enjoy it. The room was quiet - we didn't have any street or airplane noise. Everything went really smoothly, including our shuttle pick-up for the airport. Normally there is some little thing that irks, but I can't find anything to complain about here!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Felicity B
Reviewed 8 January 2019

This place was perfect for our large party. We got a two-bedroom suite with a full living room and kitchen. We hired a driver who picked us up at LAX, brought us to this check-in and then toured us along the California coastal communities. This Marriott location had all the amenities one would want and we used them all!

Date of stay: September 2018
2  Thank DjDan48
Reviewed 6 January 2019

Booked a room before an early flight the next morning. Family of 5. Rooms were huge! 2 queens and a pull out sofa. Reasonably priced and close to the airport. Checked for bed bugs, all clear! Great room, rate, and location. This will be our go to hotel when in LA.

• Trip type: Travelled with family