US$464
US$419
  • Restaurant
Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$452
US$247
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$273/night.

Staybridge Suites Chatsworth(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$189
Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$139
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

Airtel Plaza Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$119
  • Pool
Hollywood Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$242
  • Beachfront
US$254
US$128
  • Pool
Hotel Normandie(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$221
US$183
  • Breakfast included
1,536 results
All reviewsbeverly hillsrolls roycehouse carpool restaurantpool staffrodeo drivecar serviceroom serviceconcierge deskbeautiful hotelwithin a mile radiuslong weekendfavorite hotelluxury hotelperfect stayhollywood signfitness center
Reviewed 21 February 2016

I stayed for almost 2 weeks and loved the location - it is quiet and more private than the one at Beverly Wilshire. The front desk and concierge service is excellent. I love this location - walking distance to Beverly Centre, Ralph's and Bristol Farms.
The reception staff was excellent. Special mention to WIlliam Tiernen who went out of his way to accommodate me so I wouldn't have to wait for a room.
Bed is awesome - as is wilth all Four Seasons hotels. Will definitely come back

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Michael N, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2016

Dear Glau88,

What a thoughtful review, I greatly appreciate you taking the time to share it with us. I am so glad that you found Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills to be a great choice and enjoyed the location of the Hotel in the heart of LA. I am delighted that you you received "excellent service" during your stay, and found our staff to be so friendly. I will be sure to share your feedback here at the Hotel, as your input is very important to us!

Again, thank you for sharing your experience with us. I do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 20 February 2016

Very very nice hotel that is close to Rodeo Drive. Great service from staff. The rooms are very big and lovely. They will book reservations for you and almost anything you ask of them. They also make the effort to remember your name.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 February 2016 via mobile

What makes this hotel special is the staff. Barbara the concierge made sure I had everything I needed for the Grammy's. Always wonderful is Miguel and Paula at the pool restaurant and Caroline at Culina. Amazing service and super friendly for all the years I have been staying. The people watching at the pool and restaurants is a must! This Four Seasons is close to anything you might want to see.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business

Dear Trifecta123,

I am delighted to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us here at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills. I will be sure to share your compliments of the top level service you received with the entire team here at the Hotel.

I do hope that you will join us again soon, and thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us here on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed 18 February 2016 via mobile

Beautiful hotel. Amazing service. Attentive staff. Best massage ever ☺️. Ruta is a healer. She took time to take care of me. Feel very relax & zen... I went to sauna to start & detox a bit, then showered before my massage... They thought of everything. From hair brush to mouthwash... Jamazing

Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 February 2016

Room furnishing OK but not great. Tired old couch in our suite. Incomplete bathroom amenities.

Bartender clueless - spent 10 min mixing our two drinks when we were the only people in the bar, as he preferred to chat wtih his colleagues rather than focus on his job. Result was that he ruined high end liquor by letting the ice melt for several minutes in my chilled martini before giving it to the waiter to deliver. Staff let room service trays stay in multiple hallways for hours - always pleasant to walk by the half empty ketchup bottle when you walk back and forth to the gym... Gym good but exercise bikes old and worn. Pool nice but short in length. Overall architecture of the hotel uninspiring.

The only high point were the room service personnel, who were careful, attentive and gracious. I would go back if I had to, but surely there are better hotels in LA. And at these prices there had better be.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank davidw50
Michael N, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2016

Dear Davidw50,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us here on TripAdvisor. I am sorry to hear that your time with us did not meet your expectations. I will be sure to address your concerns with the appropriate departments, and should you wish to speak further about any of these matters, please do not hesitate to contact me at the email address provided below. I did want to briefly mention that we will be going through a soft remodel of the rooms later on this year.

Again, I greatly appreciate your feedback from your stay and do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

fslacontact@gmail.com