“Fabulous Four Seasons Experience at Beverly Hills LA”

Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills
Ranked #3 of 355 Hotels in Los Angeles
Reviewed 24 July 2017

Visited LA in October 2016 to attend Discover Diners Global Forum. This was hosted at Four Seasons Beverly Hills .

Amazing hotel. Steeped in Hollywood history, Superb rooms with lot of natural light. Private step out balconies with nice views of the pool and gardens .

Marilyn Monrow greets you at the portico with the " Seven year itch " look . Must have photo opportunity .

Friendly staff , so hospitable and super knowledgeable concierge - made it so easy to pack so many sights over the two days .

During my staty , delighted to bump into Robert Cohen ( he introduced himself as RC ) in the elevator. He built this hotel with this brother Stephen Cohen . He still stays in an apartment on the top floor of the hotel. He spent time chatting with me and a colleague.Humbled to see a person so down to earth.

Robert and his brother Joseph Cohen’s florist business flourished in the early 1980s. In 1987 they were given the opportunity to purchase the entire block on Third and Doheny Boulevard. This was the place where one of their flower shops was located. They partnered with Four Seasons to build and manage the hotel, and today it is an important icon in Los Angeles.

Room Tip: Room with a pool pacing views with the step out attached balcony is really cool.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Michael N, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Dear Sivarama S,

I am delighted to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us here at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills. I will be sure to share your compliments with the entire team here at the Hotel, as well as your kind remarks regarding the facilities, dining and more.

I do hope that you will join us again soon, and thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us here on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

We had an excellent stay during July at FS Beverly Hills. I travelled with my wife and two young children. It is a luxury hotel however it is still very welcoming towards families. The standout for us was the concierge at both the FS Beverly Hills and the FS Beverly Wilshire - no task to large for them and a 'can do' attitude at all times.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2017

Location is superb if you want to be in the middle of LA with easy access to everywhere Rodeo Drive, or any other place. Nice place for meetings. Staff are very well trained and they are super friendly and professional

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 July 2017

IMG_4732.JPG

Vape pen went missing from my room.
Oddly Cigarette ashes in my room when I returned and I do not smoke.
IMG_4732.JPG
A huge roach in my towels -staff had to come remove it. Picture attached
Manager was cold and indifferent about these occurrences. Basically Told me to file police report and that was that.
The rest of staff was excellent.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank 865tedb
Michael N, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Dear 865tedb,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us here on TripAdvisor. I am disappointed that our accommodations did not meet your expectations. Your feedback is of great importance to us, and please know that I am speaking with the appropriate team(s) here at the Hotel to ensure that everything is to your liking upon your next return. If you wish to speak further about the matter, please do not hesitate to email provided below.

Again, I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Hotel, and wish you safe travels in the meantime.

fslacontact@gmail.com

Reviewed 18 July 2017

We always stay here during our business trips. Unfortunately, this time the service was terrible in the restaurant, Culina. Nobody checked on us until we actually called from the cell phone to the restaurant line. This happened twice both at breakfast time. Although the manager apologized. I don't think we'll stay here again. They should know who their regulars are. We have stayed at this hotel 3 times in 8 months. Although the rooms are old, even the remodeling isn't that great. We come only for the food, the breakfast actually. If they cant get that right, I see no value in staying here.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Dear R793YPyvonnes,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us here on TripAdvisor. I am disappointed that our restaurant accommodations did not meet your expectations. Your feedback is of great importance to us, and please know that I am speaking with the appropriate team(s) here at the Hotel to ensure that everything is to your liking upon your next return. If you wish to speak further about this matter, please don't hesitate to email me at the address given below.

fslacontact@gmail.com

Also consider these accommodations in or near Los Angeles
Beverly Hills
Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)
Westside
Downtown
The Ritz-Carlton, Los Angeles
The Ritz-Carlton, Los Angeles
#12 of 355 in Los Angeles

Been to Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills? Share your experiences!