US$313
US$289
GardenInn.com
  • Pool
The LINE(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$244
US$189
  • Pool
Airtel Plaza Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$350
US$335
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
The Carlyle Inn(Los Angeles)
US$381
US$263
Official Site
W Hollywood(Los Angeles)
US$233
  • Restaurant
Hollywood Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$270
US$260
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Normandie(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$143
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

US$351
US$281
US$209
US$191
Agoda.com
1,528 results
All reviewsbeverly hillsrolls roycehouse carpool restaurantpool staffrodeo drivecar serviceroom serviceconcierge deskwithin a mile radiusbeautiful hotelluxury hotelfavorite hotelperfect stayhollywood signculinaspa
Reviewed 24 July 2017

We had an excellent stay during July at FS Beverly Hills. I travelled with my wife and two young children. It is a luxury hotel however it is still very welcoming towards families. The standout for us was the concierge at both the FS Beverly Hills and the FS Beverly Wilshire - no task to large for them and a 'can do' attitude at all times.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2017

Location is superb if you want to be in the middle of LA with easy access to everywhere Rodeo Drive, or any other place. Nice place for meetings. Staff are very well trained and they are super friendly and professional

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 July 2017

IMG_4732.JPG

Vape pen went missing from my room.
Oddly Cigarette ashes in my room when I returned and I do not smoke.
IMG_4732.JPG
A huge roach in my towels -staff had to come remove it. Picture attached
Manager was cold and indifferent about these occurrences. Basically Told me to file police report and that was that.
The rest of staff was excellent.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank 865tedb
Michael N, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Dear 865tedb,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us here on TripAdvisor. I am disappointed that our accommodations did not meet your expectations. Your feedback is of great importance to us, and please know that I am speaking with the appropriate team(s) here at the Hotel to ensure that everything is to your liking upon your next return. If you wish to speak further about the matter, please do not hesitate to email provided below.

Again, I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Hotel, and wish you safe travels in the meantime.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

We always stay here during our business trips. Unfortunately, this time the service was terrible in the restaurant, Culina. Nobody checked on us until we actually called from the cell phone to the restaurant line. This happened twice both at breakfast time. Although the manager apologized. I don't think we'll stay here again. They should know who their regulars are. We have stayed at this hotel 3 times in 8 months. Although the rooms are old, even the remodeling isn't that great. We come only for the food, the breakfast actually. If they cant get that right, I see no value in staying here.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Dear R793YPyvonnes,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us here on TripAdvisor. I am disappointed that our restaurant accommodations did not meet your expectations. Your feedback is of great importance to us, and please know that I am speaking with the appropriate team(s) here at the Hotel to ensure that everything is to your liking upon your next return. If you wish to speak further about this matter, please don't hesitate to email me at the address given below.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

Staff was in and out of the room all night. After 11pm they offered to have me change rooms. I had a 6 year old with me, he was asleep. At any price, they shouldn't put someone in a room with non-functioning TVs. The room service took double the quoted time 2 out of 3 times. 3/3 times they forgot something.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear Ibtina,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review here on TripAdvisor. I am glad you were able to join us for your recent stay, however I am disappointed to hear that your experience was not as it should have been. If you wouldn't mind emailing me at the address provided below, I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to speak with you further regarding the occurrences you mentioned.

Again, thank you for your feedback. I do hope to hear from you soon.