Staybridge Suites Chatsworth(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$165
Staybridge.com
Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$409
US$327
US$450
US$419
US$313
US$276
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$179
  • Restaurant
Airtel Plaza Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$135
Shore Hotel(Santa Monica)
US$454
US$439
  • Beachfront
Hotel Normandie(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$336
US$199
  • Breakfast included
1,539 results
All reviewsbeverly hillsrolls roycehouse carpool restaurantpool staffrodeo drivecar serviceroom serviceconcierge deskbeautiful hotelwithin a mile radiuslong weekendfavorite hotelluxury hotelperfect stayhollywood signfitness center
Reviewed 9 September 2017

Usually stay at Montage or Beverly Hills Hotels, this one is nearly equal .... most difference is location to where we shop/dine. Staff very efficient, professional and courteous. The beds are beyond comfortable, would like to have one at our home.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
Reviewed 9 September 2017

Myself and wife stayed at Four Seasons Hotel Beverly Hills following a relaxing weekend at Santa Monica. Four Seasons hotels are known for their outstanding service, and this hotel is no exception. The reception desk staff was efficient and professional, the concierge was helpful--everyone that we came in contact with was outgoing and friendly.

The food and service at Cabana & Culina was excellent. Culina is a beautiful restaurant with top notch food. By far our most enjoyed dining experience while in Los Angeles.

The Spa is luxurious and the massages were as good as we've ever had.

We highly recommend this hotel to anyone who would like to enjoy Beverly Hills with luxury!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank haroonNV
Reviewed 9 September 2017

After 4 years we came back to this hotel. The layout is exactly the same. We could not find things that were replaced in the 4 years. Almost everything still looks great. As said almost, as you will see dirty spots on the wall in the restaurant, dirty spots on the seats in the restaurant etc.

Check in was efficient. The room consisted of a hall, a bathroom, living room and a bedroom. The bedroom and bathroom are not attached so this is not the most practical, but it did not bother me.
The room looked clean, but it was not completely clean. I attached a picture with dust we found in the room. This is not Four Seasons service!
The showerhead hangs low. I am tall (6feet3) and had to watch my head every time I took a shower. Water pressure is very good. Turndown service was round 6PM. This is early. One day we came back from the pool and the room was already done for the night. I did miss a coffee maker in the room.
The view from the room was to the construction site (Four Seasons Residences will be located next to the mail building). There was some noice but it was limited.

The service at the pool is very good and efficient. When arriving the pool boy / girl walks with you and prepares the bed, they remove the parasol during the day if you want to have shade again. If you order food at the pool it comes very fast. I really liked that.

Breakfast is good, but very expensive. I had 2 eggs and some toast and paid about US$25 for it (excl. tip). We stayed 4 nights in the hotel and decided the other days to have breakfast in town and the breakfast at the Ivy (5 min by foot) was better and less expensive.

Internet was extremely slow. They offer 2 internet option (a free one and a paid one that is 4 times faster). The free one was extremely slow. It took forever to download my emails, if an attachment had to be opened I could better wait for a couple of minutes and not using my phone in the meantime. I decided not to pay for the other option as the hotel said it is 4 times faster; extremely slow vs slow is not worth paying for in my opinion. An hotel has to provide good internet in my opinion.

The concierge was very helpful and gave us good recommendations. In Culina (the Italian restaurant) I had a truffle pizza with duck egg, the pizza was very dry and a bit burned. I did not mention this (my own fault) as I was too hungry to wait for another one.

The Spa is good, I liked the sauna, except that they do not have a resting area, so if you are not using the sauna or steamroom you will leave immediately.

Valet service is efficient as well, if you ask for your car it comes immediately.

For the price you pay you expect a better service and a cleaner hotel.

And the same as last time happened during checkout, the lady asks if you want to have the invoice emailed, she verifies the email and says “it is send within 2 minutes” and days later, you still did not get the invoice via the mail. Looks like this service does not work in the Four Seasons Beverly Hills.

Not sure if I will stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Michael N, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Dear Dutchguy71,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us here on TripAdvisor. We are delighted that you were able to join us during your time in Los Angeles, and hope that the city was everything you had hoped it would be. I greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us, as we find it to be of significant value, and I will be sure to share your comments with the appropriate person(s) here at the Hotel.

Should you wish to speak further about any matters regarding your stay, please don't hesitate to contact me at the email address provided below. We do hope to have you back in the near future.

Warmest regards,

Michael Newcombe
fslacontact@gmail.com

Reviewed 7 September 2017

This hotel is great, and as all four seasons should be. Annoyingly, the newly refurbished floors are much nicer, so if you're in an old room, they're a little tired, and definitely not as nice. Also, they're building behind on the adjacent property, so the noise is a pain if you're trying to sleep late.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Dear SamiKnight,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us here on TripAdvisor. I am glad you enjoyed your recent stay, however I am disappointed that our accommodations did not meet your expectations. Your feedback is of great importance to us, and please know that I am speaking with the appropriate team(s) here at the Hotel to ensure that everything is to your liking upon your next return.

Again, I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Hotel, and wish you safe travels in the meantime.

Warmest regards,

Michael Newcombe

Reviewed 6 September 2017

WE LOVE THIS HOTEL!! It defines class and quiet elegance. You do not feel like you are in one of the world's largest cities. Here are some highlights: Staff: The attentive staff make the place. Everyone is down-to-earth, extraordinarily friendly and outgoing and make you feel like you are the most special guest in the world. Concierge: One of the best Concierge's I have experienced. Chris hit a home run with my wife and I. I forgot to make plans for a trip to Catalina. No problem -- Chris planned the whole trip for us in an hour. He planned every detail. We loved the trip and I looked real good. Pool and Spa Staff: EVERYONE was always checking on us and making sure we were having fun and enjoying the experience. The pool and spa staff definitely project a team where everyone is working toward a common goal: guest enjoyment. Bell Staff: How often do you go to a hotel where the bell staff consistently reaches out to you, takes an interest in you and asks about you and your family? The driver of the house car was also incredibly friendly and down-to-earth. You can find that and more at the Four Seasons Los Angeles. Rooms: The rooms are extraordinary and well-kept and you have to remind yourself that you are surrounded by several million people. Class and Character: Yes, this Four Seasons defines class and character. This was one of the best weekend getaways ever for my wife and I

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple