“Four seasons at Beverly Hills is everything a hotel should be!”

Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills
Ranked #3 of 355 Hotels in Los Angeles
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Everything you expect from a five star hotel and more! We were greeted so warmly and our whole experience in this hotel was nothing shy from perfection! The rooms spacious, with a beautiful balcony, gorgeous bathroom, exceptionally clean and a five star dining experience! The brunch is out of this world and the concierge team were above and beyond, dealt with all my last minute bookings requests! Four seasons goes above and beyond in every way and I'll definitely be returning! The manager who also checked us in was unforgettable, Momadu made our experience even more incredible if that's even possible! Thank you for our beautiful stay!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Michael N, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Dear Zihar H,

Thank you for taking the time to share this lovely review with us. I am delighted to hear that you received such wonderful service while with us, and found that all details were tended to during your stay. It is also great to know that everything from our facilities to guest rooms were to your liking.

I do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon, and wish you safe travels in the meantime.

Reviewed 9 September 2017

Usually stay at Montage or Beverly Hills Hotels, this one is nearly equal .... most difference is location to where we shop/dine. Staff very efficient, professional and courteous. The beds are beyond comfortable, would like to have one at our home.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
Reviewed 9 September 2017

Myself and wife stayed at Four Seasons Hotel Beverly Hills following a relaxing weekend at Santa Monica. Four Seasons hotels are known for their outstanding service, and this hotel is no exception. The reception desk staff was efficient and professional, the concierge was helpful--everyone that we came in contact with was outgoing and friendly.

The food and service at Cabana & Culina was excellent. Culina is a beautiful restaurant with top notch food. By far our most enjoyed dining experience while in Los Angeles.

The Spa is luxurious and the massages were as good as we've ever had.

We highly recommend this hotel to anyone who would like to enjoy Beverly Hills with luxury!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank haroonNV
Reviewed 9 September 2017

After 4 years we came back to this hotel. The layout is exactly the same. We could not find things that were replaced in the 4 years. Almost everything still looks great. As said almost, as you will see dirty spots on the wall in the restaurant, dirty spots on the seats in the restaurant etc.

Check in was efficient. The room consisted of a hall, a bathroom, living room and a bedroom. The bedroom and bathroom are not attached so this is not the most practical, but it did not bother me.
The room looked clean, but it was not completely clean. I attached a picture with dust we found in the room. This is not Four Seasons service!
The showerhead hangs low. I am tall (6feet3) and had to watch my head every time I took a shower. Water pressure is very good. Turndown service was round 6PM. This is early. One day we came back from the pool and the room was already done for the night. I did miss a coffee maker in the room.
The view from the room was to the construction site (Four Seasons Residences will be located next to the mail building). There was some noice but it was limited.

The service at the pool is very good and efficient. When arriving the pool boy / girl walks with you and prepares the bed, they remove the parasol during the day if you want to have shade again. If you order food at the pool it comes very fast. I really liked that.

Breakfast is good, but very expensive. I had 2 eggs and some toast and paid about US$25 for it (excl. tip). We stayed 4 nights in the hotel and decided the other days to have breakfast in town and the breakfast at the Ivy (5 min by foot) was better and less expensive.

Internet was extremely slow. They offer 2 internet option (a free one and a paid one that is 4 times faster). The free one was extremely slow. It took forever to download my emails, if an attachment had to be opened I could better wait for a couple of minutes and not using my phone in the meantime. I decided not to pay for the other option as the hotel said it is 4 times faster; extremely slow vs slow is not worth paying for in my opinion. An hotel has to provide good internet in my opinion.

The concierge was very helpful and gave us good recommendations. In Culina (the Italian restaurant) I had a truffle pizza with duck egg, the pizza was very dry and a bit burned. I did not mention this (my own fault) as I was too hungry to wait for another one.

The Spa is good, I liked the sauna, except that they do not have a resting area, so if you are not using the sauna or steamroom you will leave immediately.

Valet service is efficient as well, if you ask for your car it comes immediately.

For the price you pay you expect a better service and a cleaner hotel.

And the same as last time happened during checkout, the lady asks if you want to have the invoice emailed, she verifies the email and says “it is send within 2 minutes” and days later, you still did not get the invoice via the mail. Looks like this service does not work in the Four Seasons Beverly Hills.

Not sure if I will stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Dutchguy71,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us here on TripAdvisor. We are delighted that you were able to join us during your time in Los Angeles, and hope that the city was everything you had hoped it would be. I greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us, as we find it to be of significant value, and I will be sure to share your comments with the appropriate person(s) here at the Hotel.

Should you wish to speak further about any matters regarding your stay, please don't hesitate to contact me at the email address provided below. We do hope to have you back in the near future.

fslacontact@gmail.com

Reviewed 7 September 2017

This hotel is great, and as all four seasons should be. Annoyingly, the newly refurbished floors are much nicer, so if you're in an old room, they're a little tired, and definitely not as nice. Also, they're building behind on the adjacent property, so the noise is a pain if you're trying to sleep late.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Dear SamiKnight,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us here on TripAdvisor. I am glad you enjoyed your recent stay, however I am disappointed that our accommodations did not meet your expectations. Your feedback is of great importance to us, and please know that I am speaking with the appropriate team(s) here at the Hotel to ensure that everything is to your liking upon your next return.

Again, I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Hotel, and wish you safe travels in the meantime.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Los Angeles
Beverly Hills
Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)
Westside
Downtown
The Ritz-Carlton, Los Angeles
The Ritz-Carlton, Los Angeles
#12 of 355 in Los Angeles

Been to Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills? Share your experiences!