Free cancellation until 01/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$350
US$335
  • Restaurant
Airtel Plaza Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$127
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$295
US$289
  • Pool
The LINE(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$243
US$189
  • Pool
The Carlyle Inn(Los Angeles)
US$381
US$263
Official Site
  • Free Breakfast
Hollywood Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$270
US$260
  • Free Breakfast
Hotel Normandie(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$143
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

W Hollywood(Los Angeles)
US$233
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$259/night.

US$351
US$281
Hotels.com
US$209
US$191
Agoda.com
  • Free Breakfast
All reviewsjacuzzi roomflat screen tvla areabed was very comfortablebusy streeti highly recommend this hotelfree parkingshort drivemicrowavechannelshboratesprosconsproximityclosetlax
Reviewed 19 October 2017

Stayed for 3 nights. Staff was friendly. Room was clean and fairly quiet. Only issue I encountered was that the wifi was very bad - dropped a lot and very slow when able to connect. Would definitely stay again, but hope they improve the wifi.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Donald L
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Was not a bad room. Small but had the essentials. Stopped for the night in a longer trip. Was fine for the price however we had someone knocking on our door at 2am. When I finally got up to check no one was around. Went down the hall. No one around. We were on the backside with no neighboring rooms so it was a little disconcerting. We were also on the side that faced the dumpster, on pickup day. Didn't really sleep well here. But fair for the price I think?

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Christopher S
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

There's one particular member of staff and I wish I'd got her name who had gone above and beyond with her service. Myself and my friend booked the wrong bus to Vegas and had to get her to ring to help us which she did. She was so nice about it too. As for the rooms, they were really comfortable and spacious. I would definitely stay here again. You even get free coffee 24hrs and you get muffins for breakfast.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 September 2017

Very nice, clean & modern room. Good price. They have a flat screen TV with an awesome service that provides a ton of free channels, including seven HBO channels. All free. I would definitely stay there again, no question about it. =Mike M.=

Room Tip: All rooms are non-smoking.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 August 2017

I stayed here for 5 nights for work and at first I was skeptical. I had come in late at night, and I wasn't sure about the neighborhood. But upon arrival around 12AM, the manager was still there to check me in. Throughout the time there, the cleaning staff was respectful of me and was able to work around my schedule. Thank you, to the hotel; and I would recommend this place to a friend staying in the area.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business