All reviews room was clean busy road la area free parking i highly recommend this hotel fridge mattress pros cons lax
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Booked this hotel as a stop of as was told it was quite close to LA airport and we arrived late that night. The Hotel was very basic the bed was very comfortable and Tv was decent. Then you had a very loud outdated fridge that was a nightmare and kept making really loud noises all the time. The toilet was poor & shower both had little issues. The view I had to take a photo off as I found it funny it was a wall. It’s very noisy as you’re so close to the road. I shut the window as it was open on arrival and it’s didn’t stop the sound at all and with the window shut it still sounded the same as if it was open. The area around this hotel is very dirty and feels unsafe. We was very happy to leave in the morning as soon as we woke up. Personally I wouldn’t stay here again. I wasn’t that impressed the only reason I give this 3 stars is because it’s reasonable prices plus the staff were very friendly.

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 19 October 2017

Stayed for 3 nights. Staff was friendly. Room was clean and fairly quiet. Only issue I encountered was that the wifi was very bad - dropped a lot and very slow when able to connect. Would definitely stay again, but hope they improve the wifi.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Donald L
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Was not a bad room. Small but had the essentials. Stopped for the night in a longer trip. Was fine for the price however we had someone knocking on our door at 2am. When I finally got up to check no one was around. Went down the hall. No one around. We were on the backside with no neighboring rooms so it was a little disconcerting. We were also on the side that faced the dumpster, on pickup day. Didn't really sleep well here. But fair for the price I think?

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Christopher S
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

There's one particular member of staff and I wish I'd got her name who had gone above and beyond with her service. Myself and my friend booked the wrong bus to Vegas and had to get her to ring to help us which she did. She was so nice about it too. As for the rooms, they were really comfortable and spacious. I would definitely stay here again. You even get free coffee 24hrs and you get muffins for breakfast.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 September 2017

Very nice, clean & modern room. Good price. They have a flat screen TV with an awesome service that provides a ton of free channels, including seven HBO channels. All free. I would definitely stay there again, no question about it. =Mike M.=

Room Tip: All rooms are non-smoking.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo