All reviews room was clean busy road la area free parking i highly recommend this hotel fridge neighborhood mattress pros cons proximity lax
Reviewed 1 December 2017

Writing this review late. I just booked again at this hotel for January 2018. I stayed here for a night in January 2017. I had arrived via train from Iowa, and called ahead to see if I could check-in early for a fee. The manager was really nice and said no fee! I got to the hotel at 10AM and was able to rest before heading to the beach. I highly recommend this hotel. It is clean, comfortable and ideal.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 November 2017

This is an affordable, safe, no-frills hotel, which is what I was looking for. I simply needed a quick, overnight stay for about 7 hours. This place did the trick!

PROS: 1) Patel, the front desk person is VERY warm, kind and hardworking and takes great pride in his work. He may be a manager/owner, I'm not sure but he was great. He took up my luggage for me and refused a tip. He gave me a warm greeting even late-night, and offered me coffee and to take my bag down the following morning. 2) Newly decorated 3) clean, outside of a few, stray hairs found in the sink but I usually find that at my usual top-notch hotels, too 3) Free Parking 4) A/C & heat control 5) Free WiFi 6) New TV's, fridges in rooms.

CONS: 1) Can be loud - bring earplugs. The floors squeak, traffic, you can hear flushes/showers, but I slept like a baby with earplugs! the second floor (no elevators) is probably quieter. 2) VERY low water stream/pressure.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that is not on the "outside" of the hotel - they're quieter if you get one down the hallways.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank AdSmith28
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Booked this hotel as a stop of as was told it was quite close to LA airport and we arrived late that night. The Hotel was very basic the bed was very comfortable and Tv was decent. Then you had a very loud outdated fridge that was a nightmare and kept making really loud noises all the time. The toilet was poor & shower both had little issues. The view I had to take a photo off as I found it funny it was a wall. It’s very noisy as you’re so close to the road. I shut the window as it was open on arrival and it’s didn’t stop the sound at all and with the window shut it still sounded the same as if it was open. The area around this hotel is very dirty and feels unsafe. We was very happy to leave in the morning as soon as we woke up. Personally I wouldn’t stay here again. I wasn’t that impressed the only reason I give this 3 stars is because it’s reasonable prices plus the staff were very friendly.

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 19 October 2017

Stayed for 3 nights. Staff was friendly. Room was clean and fairly quiet. Only issue I encountered was that the wifi was very bad - dropped a lot and very slow when able to connect. Would definitely stay again, but hope they improve the wifi.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Donald L
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Was not a bad room. Small but had the essentials. Stopped for the night in a longer trip. Was fine for the price however we had someone knocking on our door at 2am. When I finally got up to check no one was around. Went down the hall. No one around. We were on the backside with no neighboring rooms so it was a little disconcerting. We were also on the side that faced the dumpster, on pickup day. Didn't really sleep well here. But fair for the price I think?

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple