Staybridge Suites Chatsworth(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$161
Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$362
US$247
  • Restaurant
Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$139
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

The LINE LA(Los Angeles)
US$270
US$209
  • Pool
Airtel Plaza Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$119
US$139
US$128
US$292
US$248
  • Pool
Hollywood Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$242
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Normandie(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$221
US$183
  • Breakfast included
US$450
US$419
4,128 results
All reviewsdowntown ladisney concert hallmuseum of contemporary artnoe restaurantmusic centerbroad museumgreat hotelgrand central marketbunker hillwithin a mile radiusclub levelthe financial districtcar servicepershing squareroom servicevalet parkingcorner room
Reviewed 26 December 2012

Being just across the street makes Omni an amazing location if you're in town to see a concert at Disney Hall or Dorothy Chandler, or a show at the Music Center.

As a first-time guest, I found the online reservation system was clean and easy to navigate, and I'm really happy I clicked to upgrade to a "Club Level" room from my "Deluxe Accommodations." That included access to the 17th floor lounge with cocktails and a mini-buffet that easily counted as dinner (I had chicken and mashed potatoes, had just missed the tuna on golden beet slices, and the martini was first-rate). In the morning, the continental breakfast was scrambled eggs, bacon, salmon, many kinds of bread and muffins, and a complete array of fruit. When they cleared breakfast, they brought out chips, cookies, and sodas. I'm familiar with the Downtown area, but the Club server was very helpful to some folks who were asking about where to go and what to see during their stay.

They have a "Select Guest" program, free to sign up, that allows you to customize your preferences at Omni. I requested a room on an upper floor with a view of Disney Hall, and to my delight that's exactly what I got. Too, they had an extra blanket as I asked, and there was a hand-written card in my room welcoming me.

Do also take advantage of the on-line check-in system - It lets you pick the hour of your arrival and confirm your credit card. When I arrived my room key was ready on a board off to the side of the check-in desk so I didn't have to wait in line.

So, the room was beautiful and classy, there was both a shower and a tub, and the bath products were yummy. I appreciated the small operable window to have some fresh air. On Saturday nite in the Noe Bar they had the fireplace going, and fire pits outside, with a live piano music. Very nice.

Next door is California Plaza, which hosts free concerts during the summer. When attending those concerts in the past I wondered how the sound was in the hotel rooms, so you might want to inquire about that.

Overall, it feels like a luxurious space. And it was pretty great to leave my concert at Disney Hall and walk across the street instead of having to fight traffic.

Room Tip: Upgrade to the Club Level!! For a few dollars extra you get access to a breakfast and dinner spread on the 17th floor.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank tammyloans
Reviewed 25 December 2012

I was on a tour of some cities in U.S with my family and LA was a city of choice for us to visit. Omni hotel was our hotel of choice. The staff were friendly right from the entrance everyone seem to want to be of use to you. They had porters at the entrance to assist you. Check in was brief and quick and professional. Considering that it was my first visit to the city, the staff were amiable to be of assistance to us especially where to go and what to do. Hotel is very neat and well kept. It has modern and classy looks and there are cabs readily available to move you anywhere. It's a great value for your money.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 December 2012

The service at the OMNI is the best I've experiences so far! Every member of the staff was polite and helpful! We really appreciated the bottle of champagne we were gifted as it was our honeymoon. Food was amazing at in-house restaurant Noe! Room Service food was also fantastic! We'd definately use OMNI again! Car service was fantastic! Great staff!!!!

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed 21 December 2012

We chose this hotel for its downtown Los Angeles location and its outdoor swimming pool. Even though it was Thanksgiving weekend, the weather in LA was beautiful and we enjoyed swimming and lounging by the pool each day (the temperature of the water was surprisingly warm and comfortable for the "off-season"). The room and public spaces were attractive, clean, and well maintained. The staff was efficient, helpful, and went out of their way to be friendly and welcoming. By Pacific NW standards, the cost of parking is eyebrow-raising, but according to our research, it is cheaper than the surrounding venues. The valet parking attendant told us about the hotel town car. It is a terrific service and a real lifesaver. We would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 December 2012

As usual the staff was friendly, and knowledgable always with a smile. Love the location plenty to do in the area. If there is anything that is a negative it seems some of the rooms are getting a little tired but always clean. Favorite hotel in L.A.

Room Tip: Ask for one not facing the highway.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business