“a little taste of Paris”
Review of Pitchoun!

Pitchoun!
Ranked #2 of 185 Bakeries in Los Angeles
Price range: US$6 - US$25
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Description: Authentic French bakery pastry store, cafe & bistro, featuring savory & sweet treats, easy to eat and affordable, with the highest quality of ingredients. EVERYTHING is made fresh on site daily, even yogurt! The largest choice of pastries, morning pastries & bread in LA! Also sandwiches, salads and tartines are amazing! Many French regional specialties to discover and found nowhere else... Pitchoun is also a wine store and bistro. Pick among over 80 niche wines & 20 craft beers, to enjoy on site or to go... it's the same price!! Happy hour night and wine tasting event once a month.
Reviewed 26 August 2017

This place is beyond amazing! The indoor decor, the outdoor seating, the service, the food, the presentation - I mean, I can go on and on and on. And did I mention they import their butter and other supplies from France?!?

I bought a box of macarons for my family, and they stated it was better than Ladurée...and I would have to agree. I still think their almond croissant is something out of this world, and I am not even a fan of croissants.

Can't wait to go back!!! This is my new "must visit" again place when in LA.

1  Thank bellaa07

Reviewed 19 August 2017

If bread or pastries you crave, this place will not disappoint. Eat in or take out the fare is delicious. The products are well presented and clearly priced

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Beautiful croissants and other french breakfast breads and pastries, and great coffee too.

We came here for croissants and coffee and enjoyed them in the bistro-style seating area. One of the best croissants outside of France!

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

We discovered this place far too late! Just beside the Millennium Biltmore in downtown LA. The best place for artisan breakfasts. We loved the almond croissant, raspberry croissant and chocolate croissant. Everything is freshly baked on site and the smell is delicious.

If we had discovered it sooner we would have tried a light lunch or dinner which all sounded delicious.

Good for vegetarians and vegans.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Very good place for breakfast, wonderful croissants and fruit juices of any kind. You would always get out satisfied.