“simple but really great pizza ”
Review of Vito's Pizza

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Central L.A
Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

had a quick meal at Vito's before catching the flight back to Aust. The menu was a good mix of traditional pizzas available by the piece or whole. the crusts were beautifully thin and "crunchy". The flavours were really good and the meal was great value. Good choice of beer and friendly staff. Worth a visit

Reviewed 1 July 2016

If you are a New Yorker or just like New York style pizza, than Vito's is it. I have lived in LA for years and it is tough to find pizza like home. Vito's is the closest and is delicious!

Reviewed 18 April 2016 via mobile

I came to visit my daughter, I'm originally from NY. The place is a NY style pizzeria. The waiter was extra friendly, and the food was very delicious! We ordered the mediterranean salad, chicken Parm sandwich, and 2 slices of pizza - wild mushroom, and fresh mozzerella. We were very satisfied! I recommend this place.

Reviewed 25 January 2016 via mobile

Vito's pizza I ordered a vegetarian pizza from here and the toppings was quite generous.
It was still hot by the time I got it.
Delivery time was good.
Would order again from here.

2  Thank Htailor3gb
Reviewed 31 December 2015

This place is the best. I order take out from here for football games with friends. The only size is the extra large. Delicious!

1  Thank Jon B