“Excellent NY Style Pizza and Italian Red Sauce Standards”
Review of Vito's Pizza

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Central L.A
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

We love this place!

Fantastic thin crust NY style pizza!

Very tasty sauce elevates a classic.

Excellent meat balls, chicken parm. and sandwiches.

Friendly and capable staff.

We come back again and again!

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped and had a couple of slices in the late afternoon. Friendly staff. Wifi available. $10 for two slices and a soft drink.

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

Our family found this place a Couple years ago and instantly loved it! We just came back to LA and couldn't leave without having a few slices! AMAZING! Awesome staff and cozy environment. Good prices too! A must when going to LA.

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Visiting my daughter in LA and she said you have to go here for pizza it's the best in the city. Being the skeptic that I am we visited the other night and sure enough it was. We sat outside and brought our dog with us and settled in for an enjoyable time. We ordered wine and beer from the friendly wait staff and then ordered bread sticks, caesar salad to share, and some different pizza's. My wife and daughter had the "white" pizza and I ordered pepperoni. The bread sticks in oil and garlic just make my mouth water now thinking about them and were delicious and complemented a fantastic salad that we all shared together. The pizza was the best I've had on all my visits and we will be back........

Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

Large thin crust pies!

Excellent savory sauce.

Friendly and capable staff!

Lots of other choices including great pasta, sandwiches and salads....