Staybridge Suites Chatsworth(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$189
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$246
US$236
  • Restaurant
US$237
US$219
  • Pool
The Carlyle Inn(Los Angeles)
US$339
US$322
  • Free Breakfast
The LINE(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$324
US$246
  • Pool
Airtel Plaza Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$127
W Hollywood(Los Angeles)
US$342
US$266
  • Restaurant
US$317
US$271
  • Pool
Hollywood Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$260
  • Free Breakfast
Hotel Normandie(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$199
1,460 results
All reviewsrooftop barvenice beachocean viewsanta monicahigh barstay in venicemuscle beachabbot kinneyboutique hotelamazing locationvalet parkinghotel guestsvalet servicebabbobalconyskatehip
Reviewed 31 March 2018

We stayed for 3 days in Venice beach and Santa Monica and glad we stayed here. Everybody was so nice and they went out of there way to make our stay special. We were on our way to Bora Bora and a trip of a lifetime for us. We want to thank Mohit for the special treatment and cant thank you enough.

Room Tip: End rooms looking at Venice beach
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Dear advice seekers,

It’s easy to find a good hotel on Venice beach but this, this is a place where dreams are made.

The stay amazing, the beach had a lot to offer from electric scooters to bikes (we did this everyday) with the advice of the well mannered and informed miss Fleetwood at reception, her advice made the trip efficient and effective and would like to personally thank her for this 10/10 customer service.

I’d like to also thank nick who is a handsome taller farm man who assisted me with breakfast when my travel partner was hungover.

I’m summary.

Book it. And #Askforprincess @theerwin @freducation23 to see photos.

Best,

Freducational

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Fred Z
Reviewed 31 March 2018

MOHIT IS THE FRONT DESK MANAGER AND EVERY BUSINESS IS ONLY AS GOOD AS ITS PEOPLE AND BECAUSE OF MOHIT HOTEL ERWIN IS AMAZING.
Certainly having a great location, funky furniture and cool art add to a positive feng shui but in the end its the people running a hotel and the level of service they provide that make the difference. Any issues that arose Mohit attended to quickly and with compassion. when my son was sick Mohit sent up waters, made sure he was ok and couldnt be more helpful. I cannot thank Mohit and the entire staff enough!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Good quality of bed, shower and room in general. Price is too high, but what do you expect when you‘re staying on Venice Beach. Rooftop Bar is insane, but too crowded - however it could be managed better.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 27 March 2018

I had such a great time at the hotel, it was in a perfect location in Venice and surrounded by something for everyone. When my girlfriend and I arrived we were greeted by Brandon and Kieran who made us feel right at home. I was celebrating my 30th birthday and they were so kind, they actually sent a small token and a card up to my room. It was super sweet and I really appreciated it. We also checked out the rooftop and it was awesome! I would recommend Hotel Erwin to anyone who was looking for a great atmosphere, awesome people and an ideal location.

Room Tip: Ocean view windows are ideal
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple