“Excellent donuts ”

Ranked #7 of 183 Bakeries in Los Angeles
Neighbourhood: Central L.A
Neighbourhood: Central L.A
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Bob's is always a must visit for us in LA and hasn't disappointed us yet. The standard iced donut is soft and fluffy, the apple fritters perfect and the beignets to die for. One is never enough. One of the best donut stores in LA, an institution.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Only had a few minutes at the Farmers Market. I grabbed a donut, my wife - an apple fritter. She let me have a bite. Mistake! Crunchy deliciousness! We were driving away on the tour bus and I couldn't go back for more. If I were rich I would fly back out just to get another one - or dozen.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

We travel. A lot. We eat. A lot.
NEVER HAVE I been so impressed, so infatuated with a doughnut. I LOVE Bob's Donuts. If i were to meet bob i would kiss him. Thanks bob, you're making the world a better place.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

We were checking out the ice cream stand next door, then spotted the donuts. I am a huge donut fan and, although I am particular, I don't have a particular favorite, so it took some time to decide. I eventually chose a chocolate cake donut with vanilla frosting and super-fresh coconut and THE BEST raspberry-filled donut ever. It was a wonderful, tart raspberry jam inside a fresh, glazed raised donut. Those donuts were one of the best desserts the whole trip. Of course it wasn't cheap, but it's in a tourist area.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Went to the Farmer's Market and got the chocolate covered and the m&m covered donuts. The donuts were fresh and tasted great. The cost was also reasonable.