Courtyard Los Angeles Woodland Hills
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
View Hotel
The Canoga Hotel(Los Angeles)
View Hotel
All reviewstrader joeswhole foodsstandard courtyardparking lot is gatedwedding tripwarner centermarriott propertiesthe san fernando valleyper daynice poolclean roomsvery nice hotelparking feepleasant staywould stay againmalibufreeway
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

Very clean. Friendly front desk staff. Great location. Our room was updated with a comfortable bed and lovely shower. Towels and sheets were good quality. TraderJoe's is right across the street. Close to the 110. The Warner Center is a few miles away. Highly recommend.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
OperationsWH, General Manager at Courtyard Los Angeles Woodland Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2016

Thanks fairwayBarbie!

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for two nights as this hotel is around the corner from a larger Marriott and my office and had a much better price. It is an old Holiday Inn renovated but done very nicely so you would never know if you hadn't stayed there before. Nice and friendly staff, rooms as expected, and stay was good. Only thing I would mention is it is right near the 101 so the noise factor is high in my opinion. I wore earplugs and didn't hear a thing though.

Trader Joes and a Poquito Mos next door for easy food. a couple of bagel places down the street and a Whole Foods if you want other breakfast options. I would stay again,

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
OperationsWH, General Manager at Courtyard Los Angeles Woodland Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2016

Thank you for such an honest review, Tefoohey. We love having so many food options within walking distance to the hotel, including Trader Joe's next door and Whole Foods a couple blocks away plus multiple restaurants. The convenience of being off the freeway definitely has it's disadvantages. We did install double pained windows during the renovation so it does lessen the noise factor, plus the parking lot separates the building from the road but it can creep in at times. Looking forward to having you stay with us again the next time you are in our area.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

Friendly staff, did not mind us BYO wine in the lobby to drink with friends who live local and met us here. Room for 4 was 2 queens; which made it hard for a 14year old boy, an 11 year old girl, and mom and dad. Pool was good. The Trader Joes next door was very convenient. Easy on and off freeway.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
OperationsWH, Manager at Courtyard Los Angeles Woodland Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2016

Dear Michael A,

Thank you for taking time to share your most recent experience @ Courtyard Woodland Hills on TA! I am glad to hear that you found everything to your satisfaction but I am a bit caught off guard by the low rating. Is there anything that we could have done better? I'd like to hear from you.

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel because it was recommended by the couple for the wedding we went to. There is a gentleman named Mark Anthony at the front desk who is very accommodating and made it possible for us to check in early. It was a great location and close to many restaurants and bars. Would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple

So great to hear when one of our team members stands out by creating such a positive experience. Mark Anthony is definitely a super star! Thank you for taking the time to review us, Mimi_Jho.

Reviewed 18 August 2016

I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed this hotel. This was my second time staying here, and the experience is consistent. Here are the highlights:

1. Rooms: whether you go with the executive suite or not, the rooms are nice, comfortable and clean. I love the setup in the bathrooms.
2. Main Areas: the hotel is very clean and the staff is extremely nice. It has a great location and access to everything.
3. Pool: The pool is right next to the highway, but it is a nice area to relax at. I recommend going to Malibu for more water.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple

Dekameo, you listed so many of the wonderful things about our small hotel. I am glad we were able to provide consistent service and cleanliness. Thank you for taking the time to review us.