“Great as always”

Vincenti Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Vincenti Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,207 of 10,795 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Price range: US$31 - US$80
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Westside
Reviewed 31 August 2016

% of us went for dinner at Vincenti Saturday night. While we had 4 starters & 5 dinners everyone was very pleased. The lobster salad was a stand out as well as the perfect pasta dishes. Service was friendly & very helpful. I strongly recommend Vincenti.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

After all these years, still turning out superb Italian food in a refined setting with gracious and knowledgeable service. The lasagna verde and just about anything from the rotisserie are well worth having. The wine list is good, albeit bit comparable with the one at Valentino's--but few are/

Reviewed 19 June 2016

The food in this establishment is straight outa Italy. The chef is Italian and takes great pride in what he does. Both he and the owner greeted us. The food was what you might eat in a Trattoria in Rome - fresh, simply prepared and delicious. Even the bread was made there and there was a variety, all of which was tasty. The pasta is the best and only the one veggie dish I had of Italian greens steamed was a bit too simple. Otherwise I would return again and again.

Reviewed 13 February 2016

I love a restaurant that is so comfortable that it makes it hard to leave. The atmosphere is simply lush and lovely. The menu was very diverse, which made it difficult to order - I wanted just about everything. The food was amazing, and the wine selection was delicious. The service was wonderful, if a little rushed. Otherwise, can't wait to return.

Reviewed 21 January 2016

Vincenti is an elegant setting for an intimate dinner or for a group. The artwork and entire atmosphere is stunning. Tables are not too close and the noise level and conducive to conversation.

My wife and I celebrated our 34th anniversary at Vincenti and were greeted by the owner upon arrival. She congratulated us and made us feel special. Our waiter was fairly stoic but he didn't detract from the level of service which was excellent. Food was delicious; I had the pork shank and my wife had the butternut squash ravioli. Both dishes were on the restaurant week week menu and were part of a three course meal for $49.

My only complaint, a minor one, is that we had to ask twice for the restaurant week menu. Doing so makes it appear that the restaurant doesn't really care to participate. While I believe this not to be the case, appearances do make an impression.