“Best in Brentwood”

Vincenti Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Vincenti Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,218 of 10,843 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Price range: US$31 - US$80
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Westside
Reviewed 9 September 2017

Oh, the dinner I had last night, yum! It began with a delicious salad of fresh peaches and cold chunks of lobster....soooo good! And then the nights special, longastines grilled perfectly as good as any that I've had in South Africa. I was so sorry to see the dinner end. I'm not a big eater, but I could have repeated the entire dinner!

Reviewed 23 July 2017

Vincentis is the kind of restaurant that is more of an experience. From some of the friendliest folks you will know, including owner Maureen, and food that will make you want to take home a second portion! Monday night is pizza night with the Bianca Pizza being a perennial favorite of family and friends.

Don't miss the desserts... fresh and full of yumminess.

Make reservations and who knows who you will see at Vincenti's - it is Hollywood (or at least nearby!)

Reviewed 19 May 2017

Wonderful, gracious service. Ms. Vincenti's warmth made the evening very special.
Our meals included pasta, veal, and fish, and each one was terrific. We'll visit often.

Reviewed 23 February 2017

We have had drinks and dinner here often and, although expensive, the food was always great and the service is attentive. At our last visit (which will be our last visit) we were subjected to a really dumb policy that we've seen before in LA and San Francisco. We usually leave an 18% to 20% tip when the service is good. Here, when receiving the bill, we were advised that there was an automatic 18% gratuity included with 9% going to the staff and 9% going to "the house". When we pushed back, the waiter said that the house contribution was to help pay for remodeling. "The house" had recently remodeled part of the bar, going from a counter with stools to small high tables with stools, not an extensive remodel. At any rate, the staff gets stiffed and the house effectively raises their prices which are already high. We won't be back to this restaurant or any other that insists on this nonsense.

As an aside, a business cannot make you tip what they say is appropriate unless it's stated up front. Simply mark through their suggestion and tip what you think is right.

1  Thank James M
Reviewed 18 February 2017

I just went into the restaurant with 4 people. Service was terrible, pasta was bland, and
my friends white fish was greasy. I ordered a $46 tenderloin and they cut it in half to cook faster which turned it into rubber.
What happened to my local places? 3 out of 4 people will never go back.