“Worth The Wait!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central L.A
Reviewed 4 March 2018

The chicken Picatta is outstanding. The Restaurant is large and spacious. There is a wait at peak hours, but it’s not as bad as the one in Beverly Hills. The location in The Grove is great,

Write a ReviewReviews (1,669)

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Of course watching way too much Big Bang Theory ended up with me right at a Cheesecake Factory somewhere during my short trip to Los Angeles. The Grove outdoor mall was a lovely change from the old icky indoor malls. But popular is popular, and the CF here had a 45-minute wait. The receptionist gave me a buzzer so off I went across the street to the Apple Store, one of the places on my list to go for a decent iPhone X case. Right when I was done there my buzzer went off so back across the street right to my table. Love that buzzer system.

It was very spacious with really nice views outside from so many angles. There was way too much on the menu to choose from but the specials that day were a veggie lasagna and a cheese stuffed burger with fries. Sooo hard to choose! But I was desperate for a good burger so BAYAM. It didn’t come with cole slaw but it was reasonable to order it as an extra side. That was a super dish of slaw, red and green cabbage with other veggies and just the right sweet/tart balance. The burger and fries were done to perfection. Their strawberry lemonade was a bit sweet but refreshing. I got so full but I HAD to get a slice of some kind of cheesecake so I asked for their 30th anniversary special to take back to my hotel. And was that superb? But natch!

They’re not playing in this restaurant. Clean, lovely service and outstanding food with a huge selection. Reasonable prices. Highly recommended for those wanting American fare or wondering why the characters in the Big Bang Theory always end up in there.

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

There’s a huge menu and slick service at The Cheesecake Factory. It’s a large chain with large servings. The food was what you’d expect, nothing flash but substantial.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Been here a couple of times. As others have suggested somewhat typical inviting delicious Cheesecake Factory, but this one is different because it is at The Grove. You never know who you might see! We always ask for the outdoor patio.

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

We all know about any Cheesecake Factoy. Sometimes long wait, large menu large portions great desserts