“Great value for the valley”
Review of Crab N Grab

Crab N Grab
Ranked #4,513 of 10,915 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Price range: US$8 - US$35
Reviewed 11 April 2017

I walked in and the place was empty.

The service was great and the food wasn't bad at all. I had some fries which weren't bad. I usually get shrimp at fresh shrimp places and some fries. A pretty basic order for me at seafood places.

Overall, I enjoyed the food here. It'll do if I want some Cajun seafood and in the valley.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Had dinner here last night with my son. We had the shrimp, sweet potato fries and the cole slaw. The food was good. The service was slow. The staff was nice. Prices were good except for the cole slaw which was a bit overpriced for the amount you got.

Reviewed 15 March 2016

Tried this place for the first time on Saturday night around 6pm. There was no wait. We enjoyed the salmon, parmesan garlic fries and shrimp. Not only was the food tasty but it is a fun place. They do not have an alcohol license but it looked like other patrons brought their own beer in.