“Great Hollywood bar with a cool vibe.”
Review of Happy Ending Bar

Happy Ending Bar
Ranked #1,706 of 9,987 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Hollywood
“Great Hollywood bar with a cool vibe.”
Reviewed 9 February 2012

I love this place. It's a really cool atmosphere, the bartenders are nice, they have karaoke on Monday's and live band karaoke on Wednesday's. The food is awesome; pub food with a gourmet twist. And the best part is the "wheel of fortune" on the wall. Every 15 minutes they spin it to discover what the drink special will be for the next 15 minutes ($5 car bombs, $2 beers, etc.).

Fun place to hang out whether you want to party or just relax after work.

Dallas, Texas
“Great sports bar with INCREDIBLE food!”
Reviewed 11 October 2011

This bar was a great suprise. They have so many TVs on every wall, in every angle, and they were more than happy to accomodate our game watching preferences. Our bartender was incredibly nice and attentive, and gave us great advice on what to order. The food was absolutely incredible (except for the Wasabi-Sesame fries... disappointing... barely seasoned, they were just fries, really.) We had the mahi-mahi tacos (the best taco I've EVER had) and the BBQ chicken spring rolls were amazing. We also had some super yummy Crispy Banana Cheesecake Bunuelos dessert that was out of this world. Friendly staff, and a great time all around. When our team scored, they let our group spin a wheel for drink specials... fun! Valet parking only $2.25!

• Visited October 2011
“Great Pub! Awesome Food!”
Reviewed 5 August 2011

My wife and I found this place by accident and we absolutely loved it. The portions were enormous and priced to sell. I had the cheesesteak and my wife had the calzone and both were out of this world. We didn't go to drink but I wish we had. They had different bar specials every 30 minutes. It was a beautiful thing for a younger couple however I would recommend going on a night when USC and UCLA aren't playing football at the same time. It was packed.

Los Angeles, California
“Party Central”
Reviewed 20 July 2011

Loud, wild, and sexy. Good place to party after a long hard week at work.

Chicago, Illinois
“STEEER CLEAR...THIS STAFF IS GOOD FOR NOTHING.”
Reviewed 29 March 2011

My sister was at Happy Ending Bar last night, March 27, 2011. When a strung out druggie decided to sit next to her and her friends, my sister politely asked her to leave, for it was a private party. The girl then proceeded to roast one of my sisters marshmallows (they were having s'mores). When my sister and her two girlfriends asked the girl again to leave-the girls friend came over and verbally harassed my sister and her friends for asking his friend to leave. When the girl FINALLY left the table, the man proceeded to yell at my sister and call her names across the bar. Everyone in the restaurant was watching this INCLUDING the staff AND BOUNCER. I'ts pretty sad when someone is hired to protect the people that come into their place of work, and can't even do that. The 2 male bartenders did nothing but watch and listen. The wait staff JUST OBSERVED this happening. NOT ONE STAFFER DID ANYTHING TO STOP THESE DRUGGED OUT CUSTOMERS FROM HARASSING MY SISTER AND HER FRIENDS. The three druggies finally left. When they left, the waitress came over and responded with "wow, that was really weird...". My sister asked for the manager who was astonished that he hadn't heard anything. He comped their meal and apologized...but what is an apology worth 20 minutes after constantly being harassed. I WOULD NEVER recommend this to any clean, non drug using person. DEFINITELY NEVER FOR A FAMILY. The staff here proved to be worthless and inconsiderate, and did nothing when the lives of three of their customers were put in danger. STEER CLEAR. Would I recommend this restaurant!? I'd rather eat a McDonalds where atleast the employees have consideration for their customers.

• Visited March 2011