All reviews beauty essex rooftop pool stunning rooftop stayed in los angeles front desk frosted glass big shower gorgeous hotel dodgy area coffee service mama shelter house car balcony room los angeles area lobby bar within miles visit los
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

We just stayed at this hotel with 8 kids. We were blown away and impressed. The service was amazing from the front desk to door men to valets. It was the perfect "Hollywood" experience. Great location, clean well appointed rooms, amazing scene. The restaurants and the nightclub were super popular and fun. The staff could not do enough to help us and service whatever we needed.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
DreamHollywood, General Manager at Dream Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review Dream Hollywood. I'm thrilled to hear that your group had a fantastic time and that we were able to leave such a remarkable impression! I agree with you, our team is truly amazing and the location and its venues are a great way to experience Hollywood. I will be sure to share your kind words with the staff and look forward to welcoming you back to Dream in the near future.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

The rooms are smaller than a typical hotel room but they are well designed and efficient in the use of space. The location was amazing - within walking distance of bars, lounges, clubs, and plenty of dining. Be sure to check out the roof-top pool and restaurant/lounge.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
DreamHollywood, General Manager at Dream Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear StevenJacean,
Thank you for sharing your great review on Dream Hollywood! I agree with you, the location couldn't be better, right in the bustling heart of Hollywood, surrounded by various dining and nightlife venues! The design of the hotel and its rooms is inspired by a typical home in the Hollywood Hills, and I'm happy to hear that it is well received by our guests. For your next stay, you might want to book one of our premium room types, which offer great amenities and a more spacious layout. By saying that, I hope to welcome you back to Dream Hollywood in the near future.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at the Dream downtown NYC and expected small room's while in New York, just not in L.A. Hotel was beautifully done staff very friendly but the rooms are way too small. If you're wanting a relaxing trip this is not the hotel for you. If you wanting nightlife scene it is perfect.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Samantha B,
Thank you for taking the time to review Dream Hollywood, your feedback is much appreciated! Happy to hear that you liked the hotel and thank you for your kind words about our staff, they work really hard to exceed guest expectations. If you are looking for more space in your room, I believe one of our premium room types would be a great choice for you. I hope you had the opportunity to try our rooftop pool during your stay, which offers a great way to relax and enjoy the sun during the day. Pool season just getting started and I'm looking forward to welcome you back to Dream Hollywood again.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

This hotel is really in the beating heart of Hollywood. This has some noisy drawbacks, but the ambiance remains nice and friendly, and if you want to have some late time, it is definitely a good place. My room was spacious, and had a very nice sightseeing on the 5th floor. Everything seems brand new, and the furnitures are nice. The first impress was really terrific.
If you want to drink champagne, cognac, or get some condoms (!) everything is there in your bar. Forgot your smartphone charger? Guess what: you have a charger kit beside the condoms... but you can't have a cup of coffee at 5:30 am :-( No way to make a cup of coffee in the room, no complimentary coffee at the lobby before 7am, and even the 24h room service reservation on your guest iPad announces 50 minutes to get a coffee pot at 6$. Come on guys, for those jetlagged and wanting to work in the early morning, which can be a pleasure given the sightseeing, having a cup of coffee is mandatory, and having to wander outside at 5am for a coffee is just incredible in such hotel category.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
DreamHollywood, General Manager at Dream Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear Florent C,

Thank you for taking the time to review Dream Hollywood, the feedback is greatly appreciated. From reading your review it seems as though 90% of your stay was enjoyable. With that said I am surprised and disappointing to receive a 2 star review. The quote time for in room dining is an estimated time for full orders. As we are a full service hotel, If you had dialed 0 on your phone, you would have been greeted by one of our wonderful staff members who would have had a fresh cup of coffee up to your room in a jiffy. We do actually offer complimentary Nespresso machines upon request. Please accept my apologies if this was not communicated to you. If you decide to try us again we will be sure to have a machine in your room. I hope to welcome you back to Dream Hollywood in the near future.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

This is my second time visiting Dream. I came last month for my daughters birthday and just recently for a quick business trip. I have visited other Dream hotels in the past and they were "ok". My complaint has always been the size of the rooms and the lighting. But I believe, their goal is to provide a pleasant sleeping experience, hence the name lol, and over the top service.

Pros

Hollywood Dream does not disappoint, I have traveled a lot of places and the customer service here, has been the best! The staff will go above and beyond to make sure you are well taken care of and happy (and the male staff are not creeps). They have warm cookies at check in and delicious pastries, coffee and tea for breakfast. The gym is amazing, and the whole area is set up perfectly for amazing selfies lol. They also have a house car, that will take you where you need to go (within 3 miles).

Cons
-Needs a ring light around the makeup mirror. It was a little stressful putting on makeup.
-They do not have warm dessert on the room service menu.

Overall great experience, friendly and personable staff, comfy bed, delicious cookies, great ambiance. Loved it!! Thank you for all you guys do!

Room Tip: choose a room on a higher floor closer to the elevator. You will be away from the music and the noise outside.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
DreamHollywood, General Manager at Dream Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Thank you for your lovely review on Dream Hollywood. It brings me great joy to know that you recently visited us for your second time and I hope more are to come! Great to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our complimentary amenities, but I also appreciate your constructive feedback on the lighting and menu, which helps to constantly improve our operation. Thank you for the kind words about the staff, they are just amazing and go above and beyond for our guests. We can't wait to welcome you back to Dream during your next trip to LA!