“Great experience”

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Fiesta Way
Description: Michelin star recipient San Francisco Bay & Wine country for 2011 & 2012"At Dio Deka the refined and technically precise Greek and Mediterranean dishes are elevated to stellar levels.”- anonymously by the Michelin inspector
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had a delicious dinner inside the bustling restaurant and it was fabulous! The little spanikopia to start followed by the perfectly grilled octopus and freshly made still warm pita bread ending with a chocolate dessert. Ambiance was eclectic, service was fast and I had a wonderful time. Look forward to returning.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (294)

Reviewed 2 December 2020

We had the pleasure of dining at Dio Deka last Saturday and Sunday evening. We were staying at Hotel Los Gatos and had a reservation for Sunday but decided to see if we could get in on Saturday last minute... even though they were very busy... they squeezed us in. I heard wonderful things about Chef Kevin and I couldn’t wait to dine here and he didn’t disappoint!! Both nights our experience at this charming restaurant was excellent! Starting from Service... Saturday with Jeremy and Sunday with Daniele. Both took very good care of us and both went over and beyond. The food, wine & cocktails were absolutely Amazing!

Some of my favorites-

Starters

Warm pita bread - Yum!

Grilled Octopus - very flavorful and tender, not chewy. Craving it right now!

Scallops- perfectly cooked and delicious.

Crab Cake - I am not a fan of crab cakes. The few times I have had them they are so dry and bland, but not this one! You actually taste the crab and tastes so fresh. Delicious!

Village Salad - I ordered both nights. So refreshing with chilled cucumbers, onions, tomatoes, bell pepper, olives, and a block of feta... I know it’s just a salad but it’s the best!

For the Main course -

Airline Chicken - Mary’s chicken - so tender and with great flavor.

Osso Buco - I heard this was Chef Kevin’s Grandma’s recipe. I didn’t try it but my Hubby said it was 5 stars ⭐️

Truffle Burger - I did try this one and it has to be one of the best burgers I’ve ever had!! Tons of flavor!

As for the desserts... I honestly don’t know what each one was but they were all delicious.

This place is 5 stars all the way! It definitely did not disappoint and I can’t wait to go back!! I highly recommend!

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 26 August 2020

I had eaten lunch at Dio Deka a number of years ago. It was delicious. The service, setting, and food were all perfect.

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 8 April 2020

A local friend and foodie invited us to what he described as a genuine, high quality experience. From the moment we arrived to the moment we departed, it was an extraordinary dining event. Our host is knowledgeable about Greek food and the staff was accommodating in meeting a couple of special requests. From appetizers through dessert, a memorable evening.

Date of visit: March 2020
2  Thank Springtraveler06
Reviewed 25 February 2020

I love the branzino so perfectly cooked ! The setting is great too, especially the tables outside near the fountain are fantastic for a romantic night.

Date of visit: January 2020