“Good Mexican food”

Andale Mexican Family Kitchen
Ranked #17 of 170 Restaurants in Los Gatos
Cuisines: Mexican, Fast food
Reviewed 11 October 2017

I was recommended to go to this Mexican restaurant as I was told it was the best in town. I have nothing to compare it to but I thought the food was very good, very fresh and plenty of it. I'd recommend the El Presidente Burrito - you won't need to eat for the rest of the day!

Reviewed 30 July 2017

Three of us had lunch here yesterday. You order at the counter and then find a place to sit. That was a bit difficult. Super small inside and tables nit cleared. We asked for one to be cleaned and that took a bit. In the meantime, our food came and we had to wait for the table to be cleared.

The food was great, well presented, fresh and yummy. We will definitely try to come back but might get it to go and sit in a nearby park to eat.

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Wow, having a meal here is like dinner with family. High quality ingredients and recipes are on point!

Reviewed 19 July 2017

On a few days off from touring, my pals and I walked from the Toll Gate Hotel (fabulous) a few blocks until we came to Andale. We were quickly seated for a dinner for 4.

They had one of those very cool California orange squeezing machines, so I had to order a large OJ, sugar be damned. I ordered the special- some kind of fabulous burrito which was delicious.

In Nashville, we have pretty good Mexican good, but we only have 3 sauces or so, hot, medium, and blah. The choices here seemed exotic to us- about 8 to choose from.

A few days later, I met here with a Nashville colleague who is now living in Santa Cruz, and she had the chicken salad. I had carnitas- awesome, y'all.

My only criticism is that the on that second visit, we ate outside, and the birds are everywhere... meaning standing on the edge of you plate. So, take a tip and eat inside. You'll be happy I promise.

Very nice.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

Great atmosphere and the food is excellent. Had the chili rellenos was amazing and I would definitely go back to have that dish again.