“Nice Find”

Two Pesos Taqueria
Ranked #114 of 170 Restaurants in Los Gatos
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 9 May 2017

Traveling, got lost and hungry. Found the shopping center, spied the Taqueria and decided to take a chance. Glad we did.

Very different from any place I've ever eaten before as some of the menu items were tongue, pork stomach, intestine and head.

We opted to split the chicken quesadilla. Yummo! It came with some freshly made chips on the side, with slices of avocado on them, and what I think was a tomatillo sauce and something else. Delicious! So happy we took a chance and tried something new.

Such a friendly atmosphere and very tasty food. I saw a catering truck outside so the folks in and around Los Gatos are lucky they have Two Pesos at their service!

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

We do take/out at least once per week. The ingredients are fresh and nicely prepared. Especially enjoy chile verde burrito and the veggie tacos. Sometimes your order can get a little confused in translation so always good idea to confirm you actually got what you ordered before you leave. We had carne asada instead of chile verde a few times before we learned. Excellent value and quick turnaround.

Reviewed 1 July 2016

I ate lunch here today. A friend who has been going took me.

We had a very good Mexican food lunch for a very modest price. Good service, looked to be family run, food came out pretty quick.

We were also happy that they had the Europe Cup soccer game on, with the volume rather low.

Not at all fancy, but worth a repeat visit.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Friendly neighborhood taqueria. I am always greeted in a friendly way. I love the fish tacos. Sometimes the TV is too loud but every one is friendly.
Take out is good. Delivery is also available. Both are good.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

My wife and I were passing through on way from Santa Cruz to Redwood City, and needed a quick dinner. We found this place via online search and called from the road. They said that they would close at 9pm, but would stay open for us since we wouldn't get there until 9:10-9:15. How nice!

We ordered a few tacos each and a beer, and the owner was cooking. They were very friendly and the food was quite tasty. The salsa and condiment counter has a good array of goodies, like house made salsas, pickled jalapeños and such.

If you want good, authentic Mexican in Los Gatos, this is a great spot to try.