“Food”
Review of Fresh & Bangin'

Fresh & Bangin'
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Lucerne
Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

Best place in lake county !! California craft beer and lake county wine !! Kids menu !! Gluten free !! Reservations recommend Thursday -Saturday night

1  Thank John A

Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

Pretty good I had the seasonal fruit salad and liked it a lot sister in-law has the fish and chips fish good fries not so good

Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

Loved this place! Fresh, local, friendly and tasty. Nice selection of local beers and wines. Very interesting menu, creative tastes, casual seating, fast and friendly service, reasonably priced. Lucked into it while driving to the coast.

1  Thank Sandi W
Reviewed 15 April 2016

I saw some great reviews on this place while visiting lake county and I would have passed on it had the reviews not been so good.
I have to say the reviews were not wrong!
Great food with some upscale twists. The owners cook and serve you, which was such a nice touch. Both owners are very knowledgeable in what they are offering on their menu and their GREAT beer and wine selection. I was very impressed with the recommendations and service we received.
The food is not pretentious and maybe airs on the side of a bit too casual in the presentation; however, for the price and the quality I was very impressed.
I had the grilled caesar salad where the lettuce is grilled, but not over done so that the greens take on a bitter taste, but instead done just right to add a hint of smokey flavor. I had the scallops which were cooked to perfection over some crispy corn type chips and a corn, green onion and bell pepper salsa with a chipotle mayo. The starter was $12 and could have easy cost more as the flavours and cook on the scallops being so great. The rest of my table had the bangers and mash and a fruit and nut and goat cheese salad. The sausages were cooked perfection and still juicey, with the wonderful rustic red potato mash that still had the skin on and still a bit lumpy (which I personally love).
Two of my table had dessert of cheese cake and apple strudel, which they raved about.
Overall this was a wonderful experience and I highly recommend it to anyone in this area.
A side note the table next to us said they travel to this restaurant just for their world class burgers.

2  Thank Lindsay H
Reviewed 8 April 2016

After a great lecture at the "Castle" , a fundraiser for Marymont in Lucerne, my friend Mike and I were hoping to catch a bite for dinner. We got so much more! Fresh & Bangin' was nearby and open until 8, we just made it in on time. The food choices are wide ranging and I always sneak a peak at other diners choices. It ALL looked good, making it more dificult to choose. I picked the Jerk Chicken with dirty rice with plaintains. Mike chose the Seared Ahi Tuna seasoned vegetables,rice and pineapple,tomatillo salsa. I had a hard time choosing because for a change it ALL looked so interesting with so many great choices. We never were rushed and the 2 owner/chefs are so excellent in attention to everything. The food arrived quickly even though it was busy. People are raving about this modest and super clean,fun place to dine. Even though Mike and I were the last out we never had the feeling we were not welcomed to linger. The beer selections are incredible as well as the wines. For the quality the prices are excellent. There's a kids menu and photos of the foods on the internet that will make you nearly drown in your own saliva. I can't wait to go back. Loved everything about it. They cater too!

1  Thank Barbara L