“Great Happy Hour Margs”

Fishbar Manhattan Beach Seafood Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Fishbar Manhattan Beach Seafood Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 194 Restaurants in Manhattan Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 8 July 2017

We hit this place for happy hour and ended up staying for dinner. The margs were delicious. Being gluten free, there were many options as well, For happy hour we had shrimp cerviche, sautéed chipotle calamari and oysters on the half shell. The server did come back to the table to let me know the chipotle sauce was not gf, so the kitchen will put it ion the side.
For dinner I had shrimp and scallops on a skewer with a side of broccoli and steamed spinach. My friend had scallops on a skewer with broccoli and garlic fries. My other friend had the appy snow crab. All meals were good.
On a note on the service- it was slow to start, but got much better after happy hour was done. As well, the server didn't have to be reminded that only one margarita didn't have a salted rim when we'd order another round.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Nice restaurant with good food and drinks, very busy and thus quite loud. Friendly staff and quick service.

Reviewed 10 June 2017

If you don't have to wait too long - do it. It's a busy atmosphere, especially on game days (Sportsbar !!!). The food is absolutely awesome: fresh and delicious. As a pescetarian (which I call myself) this is sort of wonderland, though prices are high - yep, too high. Because the fish portions tend to be small I order two or threee which makes it very expensive...they have a special wine night where you buy two for one - that's a deal though ;-))

But anyways, I'll be back always agai. Been there quite often...

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

Went for dinner. Awesome service and great drinks! We had the Hibiscus margarita and the Bloody Mary... both outstanding. The poke was also very nice, a California twist on a Hawaii standard. We also had the Halibut, cooked perfectly. Little noisy, but great place for date night. Parking is across street and convenient. Rau

Reviewed 3 May 2017

It was crowded, but we were seated quickly-the tables are very close together and the meal was very good, especially for the price. Would definitely go again when in the area.