“Fantastic Thai food”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Stumbled across this great restaurant while in LA. The building is really fantastic - great atmosphere but the food is just nothing but outstanding. Will be eating here on every trip to LA. It's a must eat at!!!!

Thank I. Craig P

Reviewed 13 June 2017

Pleasant staff and above average Thai dishes. Soups in particular. Free parking on surface lot a real plus.

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

My wife and I love the food at Thai Dishes. The service is great and the staff is very friendly. We highly recommend the chicken satay to start and we always get the Thai fried rice with pork and the yellow curry with chicken. All dishes are excellent. High recommend Thai Dishes if you like Thai food.

Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

The food tastes really good, the service is immaculate, the portions are decent and filling. If you are looking for a Thai restaurant ,this is the go to place. I will return for sure

Reviewed 1 January 2017

We arrived back into LAX and we were collected by our friends and taken here ....it was late and they were busy but they fitted us in... how happy was I .. a brilliant Thai restaurant with brilliant fresh flavours ... next time Im in LA I'm eating here!