“Awesome restaurant”
Review of Little Sister

Little Sister
Reserve with OpenTable
Little Sister is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 194 Restaurants in Manhattan Beach
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 August 2017

We had a team dinner here. The dishes were really nice. Meat were fresh, sauce were tasty. Besides, they provided good wine. But the food came out really slow.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Went there on a Saturday night. We had reservations and got seated fairly close to the reservation time. We ordered the price fix dinner - two appetizers, two entrees and a dessert to share. The food was delicious and fresh with great flavors. The restaurant serves beer or wine. The service could have been better, they needed to have more wait staff to manage the customers because at times we felt forgotten. I would recommend going for the food but don't expect great service.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Wasn't quite sure what to expect but decided to give the place a try. Friendly hostesses seated said our table was ready despite being early for our reservation. Server was friendly and on top of things and had some help for clearing plates and water service. The place is not very big but a nice vibe and decor. You will be pretty close to your neighbor though so hopefully you enjoy their conversation. The menu appears to change often as the menu we got was not what we saw online. The items are hard to visualize, at least for me. We just ordered random things and lucked out as all were good. They are decent sized but not really meant to be individual main courses. It was a pleasant meal and would return.

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

Wonderful spicy flavors ...try the imperial rolls , lettuce wraps, we had this dish in a pot that was great. We let the waitress pick most of engel food since the menu was so tiny and we didn't bring glasses but even our younger kids couldn't read the menu so we didn't feel that bad! We had nice wine and the dinner was pricey but everyone had a great time and our boys thought the music playing were
Really good!

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

My business calling and I stopped in for dinner without a reservation in the middle of the week. We pick the table to our liking and we're probably waited on. We started out with the pork dumplings. These dumplings were unlike any other dumplings I have ever had, including in New York City. Five dumplings to a dish and my colleague and I could easily have eaten two or three dishes each! Next we shared a meat dish made with filet mignon and brown rice which again was absolutely out of this world. Each bite was tender-perfectly cooked and fabulously seasoned. I know, lots of adjectives, but appropriate for this restaurant. Our final dish was a wild rice and seafood combination. It was our least favorite but still a good choice, particularly if you are a non-meat eater. We skipped dessert so I have no suggestions there. The place packed out after we were seated so I recommend making room reservations if available.