Best Western Plus Manhattan Beach Hotel(Manhattan Beach)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$188
westdrift Manhattan Beach, Autograph Collection(Manhattan Beach)(Great Value!)
US$239
Autograph
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Crimson Hotel(Manhattan Beach)
US$101
The Sea View Inn at the Beach(Manhattan Beach)(Great Value!)
US$195
Residence Inn Los Angeles LAX/Manhattan Beach(Manhattan Beach)(Great Value!)
US$269
US$189
Residence Inn
  • Free Breakfast
Hi View Inn & Suites(Manhattan Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$139
Seahorse Inn Motel(Manhattan Beach)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$111
Agoda.com
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$102
Shade Hotel(Manhattan Beach)(Great Value!)
US$499
Priceline
  • Free Breakfast
All reviewssecond storyvalet parkingfruit infused waternice boutique hotelvalet staffresidential areamanhattan villagewhole foodsclose to the airportpool and hot tubhappy hourthe east coastenjoyed my staylos angelesbeach areaminute drivela area
Reviewed 2 February 2012

Great hotel as far as atmosphere, rooms, comfy beds and linens. Good convenient location as well which makes it easy to go into Manhattan Beach (coastal), Hermosa Beach, freeway and the airport (LAX).
Only challenge for me was that the space heater under the window was very noisy and clicked on every minute or so. Finally found my ear plugs at 3am and did get some sleep. Otherwise no complaints.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
tbeedon, General Manager at The Belamar Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2012

Dear Shelly S,

There is no need to bring your own ear plugs, we have them here for you complimentary!

We understand our guests may have a hard time staying or falling asleep now and then, as well as the occasional noise that may come from a faulty A/C unit or party in the courtyard. That's why we keep a supply of Belamar Serenity Kits on hand, complimentary, for those regrettably sleepless nights.

Thank you for recognizing our beds and linens are comfy which is one of our hallmarks. However next time you stay with us, please rest assured we will have a serenity kit available for you to help you fall and stay asleep. Our kits not only come with ear plugs, they come with lavender mist for your pillows and linens, and a special mask for your eyes so you can cover all your senses to insure a restful night’s sleep.

Thank you again Shelly S for the nice review. I look forward to seeing you back again very soon!

Reviewed 1 February 2012

Stayed there twice already, superb location, friendly staff, clean,modern rooms and walking distance to manhattan village mall. Bikes are available and only 10 minutes to manhattan beach. Everything just works here and "manicure Monday's" are a bonus! :-)

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
tbeedon, General Manager at The Belamar Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2012

Dear Babyccino,

Thank you for the great review, we love the Belamar too! And what makes our hotel even more special, are the outstanding guests such as yourself who make it such a pleasure to come to work everyday.

Thank you again for the great review and thank you for staying at the Belamar. We can't wait to welcome you back again soon.

Make it an great day Babyccino!

Reviewed 27 January 2012

By now we've probably stayed at The Belamar in Manhattan Beach at least a dozen times. We used to stay at the Marriott, but have found the smaller, more personal experience at The Belamar much more satisfying. The staff is always helpful and friendly, the rooms clean and comfortable, the food great and the valet staff terrific. No problems, no complaints. The price is great and the service even better.

Room Tip: We prefer the interior courtyard rooms.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
tbeedon, General Manager at The Belamar Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2012

Dear Christina89403,

Excellent review and thank you for making the switch from the Marriott to the Belamar hotel. Wow, that's awesome and I thank you for your continued loyalty!

We will continue to earn your business Christina89403 by providing that unique, personal experience that only we can deliver. Our staff does a great job taking care of our guests such as yourself, and it's truly rewarding to be recognized for it on TripAdvisor.

Thank you again Christina89403 for your great comments. Come back soon and often and make sure to look me up next time you're in town.

Have a great week!

Reviewed 26 January 2012

This unique hotel is located within walking distance to great restaurants, services, and a mall. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. There's a beautiful jogging path just steps from the hotel which goes right to the beach and the seaside downtown area. The hotel's fitness room is small but adequate if guests prefer to exercise indoors. A small fleet of bicycles are available free of charge to guests for exploring the lovely surrounding neighborhoods. I didn't get a chance to dine in the restaurant but it is very highly rated and has a nice retro decor. I had a room looking over the courtyard and it was absolutely quiet at night. In short, all the features of a big hotel in a funkier and more fun package!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank lisa94553

Dear lisa94553,

Thank you for relating how easy it is to walk to great restaurants, shopping and services from the Belamar. Staying at the Belamar is a great alternative to those who want to choose a healthy lifestyle hotel. We are so lucky to be located in such an awesome micro climate in Southern California where walking and running is beautiful weather is available nearly 365 days per year!

Our proximity to the Wood Chip Trail that leads you on a short, 1 1/4 mile walk/run to downtown Manhattan Beach is nearly perfect. On my days off, I like to park my car at the hotel and take my dogs for a walk down the path then wind my way back to the hotel strolling through beautiful neighborhoods and chatting with our friendly Manhattan Beach neighbors.

Thank you again for your great comments lisa94553 and please come back again soon. I'd love to meet you in person if I haven't already.

Have a great week-

P.S.
Don't forget to try Second Story restaurant next time you stay with us!

Reviewed 18 January 2012

Beautiful place and friendly staff. I grew up in Manhattan Beach and have a rental house there. I had an event in the area and have always wondered about Belamar. The hotel met all of my expectations and I would definitely consider staying there again.

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper I would suggest staying on the top floor because you can here the people above walking around.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kathy T
tbeedon, General Manager at The Belamar Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2012

Dear kathyteufel,

"Bella Belamar" translates to "Beautiful Belamar" and I thank you so much for the generous title to your review!

I am delighted you finally decided to give us a try kathyteufel after passing by the hotel for so long. It's great to here we exceeded your expectations and look forward to your return visit very soon.

Have a great weekend kathyteufel and thank you again for the great review.

Best regards,