“Nice surprise”

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Manteca
Melbourne, Australia
“Nice surprise”
Reviewed 7 August 2011

We had a nice surprise - we weren't expecting much, but the hotel is quite new (I think) and although it's not walking distance from the downtown strip of shops and restaurants, there is a new shopping development behind the hotel, which at the moment has a cinema and a few eateries, as well as a department store. We booked a king room, which was a great size, including a sitting area. Beds were comfy, and the bathroom was a very good size. The staff were very helpful and friendly, and the whole hotel felt clean and safe.
In all, it's great for a stopover, which was our reason for choosing the hotel and town.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Pickle79
Terry P, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Manteca, responded to this review, 20 September 2011
Since you took the time out of your busy schedule to write a review about our hotel, I wanted to take the time out of mine to say "Your business and your feedback are greatly appreciated." Your satisfaction is our top priority so here is a BIG warm THANK YOU from the staff here at Hampton Inn & Suites Manteca.

Front Office Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Robinson, Texas
Reviewed 7 August 2011

My husband and I stayed here one night on our way to Yosemite National Park after flying in to Sacramento, CA. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. We carry a Hilton Honors Card and were able to check in upon early arrival. The room was very nice and clean. We liked the convience and the size of the town. Bass Pro was next door and a nice place to eat was just a short walk around the corner. After a nice breakfast at the Hampton and shopping at the local Wal Mart for food supplies we left for the rest of our journey.
Mel & Pam from Texas

Room Tip: To get the best room and best service sign up for a Hilton Honors Card. It is free.
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple

Seattle, WA
Reviewed 3 August 2011

Stayed here for business. Very accomodatifng. Rooms were clean, well equipped. Bed was comfortable I iike that the pool is outside. This is next to a theater, a Red Robin, and a Bass Pro Shop. This is an easy place to stay on business. My only complaint is that the AC in the rooms is noisy and there is no middle ground on tempature.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business

Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed 26 June 2011

I was traveling with my wife, after spending some time in Yosemite National Park. On our way out from the park, we stayed at the hotel seeing that it was new. The rooms were great, large (we had double queen beds, and the room could easily fit a family of 4), and very clean. This is the first time I have stayed at Hampton Inn (preferring Starwood Hotels, since I am an SPG Platinum guest). Will definitely come back if we plan another Yosemite visit.

BTW, the full breakfast offering were just about right for a good meal to start your day off. My wife and I appreciate the fresh fruits (banana, melons) and hot waffles. =)

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank SC2011BKK

Sacramento, California
Reviewed 27 May 2011

This is by far the nicest of the new Hampton properties I have stayed at. The rooms are very comfortable. Nice big LCD televisions with plenty of channels. Very comfortable bed and great bedding. The hotel has nice colors and made me feel right at home.

While I didnt find the staff to be really eager to help me, I did not encounter the problems one of the other reviews mentioned. One little side note; I walked by the front counter a few times looking for the ice machine. Its in the entry corridor (odd design). There were 4 people at the front desk. Typically at Hamptons you are greeted multiple times a day when you encounter the staff members. The staff at the desk had their heads down looking at the computer screen and didnt notice there was someone waiting to check in nor did they notice I was lost. Only reason I mention it is one of those people was the hotel GM I found out. Not very service minded at all.

Would definately suggest you visit this place. The rooms are great. Service didnt bother me much.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled on business
6 Thank RevJoenathan

Front Office Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Manteca
3.6 km away
7.2 km away
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
25.0 km away
DoubleTree by Hilton Modesto

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Manteca? Share your experiences!