“Preparers were a bit sloppy”
Review of Subway

Subway
Ranked #41 of 67 Restaurants in Marina
Reviewed 15 December 2016

One of the clerks did not seem to know what she was doing. The other clerk seemed to be in a hurry to make the sandwiches. No senior of veteran discount.

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

Every time I come to his spot I seem to deal with workers that don't give a darn about customer service.
I came last time to get a couple of sandwiches to take fishing. When I arrived there was one employee working and he seems like he was in a big rush. He rushed me through my ordering & was not friendly. I asked for a six inch turkey sandwich for later in the day & a breakfast sandwich to eat on the way to the lake.
I received my order, jumped in the truck & left.
I get about 20 miles from Marina & opened my breakfast sandwich & took a bite anticipating goodness but instead I bit into a cold sandwich with the egg still partly frozen!
Really? Come on! I was not a happy camper & proceeded to toss the wonderful sandwich out the window.
Will I return to this Subway? Not again

Reviewed 18 May 2016

We wanted to get something fresh and this place was great. Instead of a sandwich, I had a salad. They put on just what I asked for and the ingredients looked very fresh and tasted great. The employees were friendly and courteous,

Reviewed 4 November 2015 via mobile

Went to this Marina location to buy several Sandwiches for Lunch. While placing my Order the young Girl had difficulty understanding me. She couldn't speak English and was speaking Spanish with the other Girl who was working.
I am offended by this because I am in America trying to buy Lunch and not in a Spanish Country.
The Sandwich was ok but not as good as other Subway Sandwich Restaurants I have been to around the Monterey area.
Because of the Staff not speaking English I will not recommend this location nor will I go back. The day of my visit the Store also wasn't very clean.

Reviewed 20 July 2015 via mobile

This Subway stood out to me by it's cleanliness, A+ in my book. Otherwise it is a typical Subway restaurant, in a strip mall right near Goodwill (which is the best landmark). If you like Subway this is a good one.

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!