“Buffet was pretty good”
Review of Round Table Pizza

Round Table Pizza
Ranked #46 of 68 Restaurants in Marina
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Salad bar was the typical items but they were fresh. Buffet pizza was good but not much variety as they kept running out. It was mid week and close to the buffet end so I get that.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

Good no-nonsense pizza with a thin and crispy crust. Various draught beers to gulp it down. Minimalist service.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

Went on a week night. Ordered the food and the had a very very long wait. I was getting ready to leave! The thing is there were only 4 people in the place!! Sorry servive.

Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

Aug 3rd, 2016

I decided to order the King Arthurs Pizza as well as the Chicken Buffalo Wings. I first tried to order online and that didn't work. So I called in my order. 1 Pizza and 12 very small Buffalo Wings came to $45 charged to my Visa.
Pizza wasn't hot upon delivery and the Crust wasn't Pan Crust that I ordered.
The taste was also not good at all and Pizza has always been my favorite.
My Mother also didn't like the Pizza and ate very little.
Her Nurse said it was ok so I told her to take it out of my House.
It wasn't even worth $10- I now know to never buy from Round Table ever again. Disgusting Pizza and Food!!!

Reviewed 12 January 2016

We were on an over night trip and decided to order Pizza for delivery to our resort room. The pizza came when promised, was exactly as we ordered it, tasted great, was hot still, came with plates, napkins, peppers and amazing service over the phone and by the delivery woman. Great service and a great special price deal too!