“Great food!”
Review of Le Boulanger

Le Boulanger
Ranked #2 of 8 Bakeries in Menlo Park
Reviewed 3 September 2015

One of our favorite places for lunch. Great sandwiches, soups, and salads. My favorite is to get soup in a bread bowl (even in the summer, it's so good!)

Reviewed 25 August 2015

Excellent baguettes! That's all we had here. They are costly but excellent. I can't write any more about the baguettes, which were takeout.

Reviewed 19 February 2015

I tend to grab something fast from here and find them to be friendly and clean. Price is good. The line for ordering lunch can be longish.

Reviewed 27 January 2015

Nice for a quick stop, tea / coffee (and decaf black tea!) pastries and fruit. Nice location, but decor could use a remodel.

Reviewed 4 October 2014

First time to eat at a Le Boulanger. I would say the concept is similar to the Panera in our town. We found the food here to much more tasty. Sandwiches were delicious. The bread is so amazing. The ingredients are fresh and the flavors bright, full and rich. I believe "yummy" is the word I'm looking for. The portions were ample yet we left wanting to try something else because what we had was so good! To solve that little problem we went back again the next day. Except for changing our selection of palate pleasing panini delights, it was delicious again. There are several of these scattered about. It's a great lunch. Give it a try.