US$209
Hotels.com
Red Cottage Inn(Menlo Park)(Great Value!)
US$139
Residence Inn Palo Alto Menlo Park(Menlo Park)(Great Value!)
US$246
US$234
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$291/night.

Menlo Park Inn(Menlo Park)(Great Value!)
US$180
Hotel Lucent(Menlo Park)(Great Value!)
US$229
Stanford Inn(Menlo Park)
US$122
US$635
US$616
Hotel Nia(Menlo Park)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Park James Hotel(Menlo Park)
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
1,134 results
All reviewspalo altomenlo grillsilicon valleyel caminotrain trackstwo sinksbeautiful hotelrooms are largewine tastingi highly recommend this hotelfavorite hotelfitness centerfour seasonsluxury hotela wonderful staybusiness triphome away from home
Reviewed 14 June 2018

This hotel is great! It met our every need. It was like staying in a small boutique hotel but with all the amenities of a large hotel. We loved the sitting area with the fire pits and the pool was large, private and very enjoyable!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Pete S, Manager at Stanford Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2018

Dear InterestedOmaha,
Thank you for your kind words about the hotel and our team, I am glad that you loved the hotel and felt well taken care of. We are continuing to make improvements to the hotel including some great updates to the pool area, I hope you come back for another visit and see them!
Very Truly Yours,

Reviewed 13 June 2018

The hotel is very comfortable and I loved the atmosphere and sense of calm and efficiency. The sound of the railway reminded me of the history of the hotel and it was great to see the ancient tree near the railway bridge and creek. The food was excellent and the staff very professional.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Greetings johncook996,
Thank you for sharing your reflections on your stay, I am so happy to see that you had a fantastic visit. We embrace our location and love the history of the area, I am glad that it resonated with you as well. We are continuing to make improvements to the hotel and always look for ways to celebrate our California location when we do. I think that you will enjoy the latest updates we are making very much when you visit next.
With Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 13 June 2018

Favorite place in Palo Alto clean, great cookies every night at 9pm.

The beds are very comfortable

Everything is top notch

I would stay here next time I come in July with no hesitation. I think I will try the room with a view next

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Pete S, Manager at Stanford Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2018

Dear luz25acosta,

What a wonderful review to read, thank you so much for sharing your experience. I look forward to welcoming you back next year, feel free to contact me directly to explore the different room types we have, I will leave my contact information below. We will have the cookies warm from the over and ready for you at 9pm!
Very Truly Yours,
Pete Sylvester
Director of Rooms, Stanford Park Hotel
(650) 330-2775
psylvester@stanfordparkhotel.com

Reviewed 8 June 2018

The ambiance at this property is simply breathtaking! Lovely staff, friendly and always very accommodating. Food is quite good, clean and welcoming! This hotel feels like you are staying at a country B&B or with a beloved family member :) Highly recommend!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Pete S, Manager at Stanford Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2018

Dear taunac970,
Thank you for posting such a warm and inviting description of the hotel, I am delighted to see that you took away such a great impression. Your recommendation means so much to us, thank you. We hope to see you again soon!
Sincerely and appreciatively,

Reviewed 8 June 2018

We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights and it was absolutely WONDERFUL! From the complimentary wine tasting in the courtyard with live music to the service of the staff - you can't go wrong staying here

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear margaretbuell256,
Thank you for the great review and the wonderful recommendation. I am so happy to see that the amenities we offer appealed to you, the live music in the courtyard is so much fun this time of year. We hope to see you again soon!
Sincerely and appreciatively,