“HAPPY Camper”

Ranked #1 of 175 Restaurants in Merced
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Welcome to Jantz! We offer a variety of pastries and pies to enjoy with our locally roasted freshly brewed coffee or espresso. In the morning we have a breakfast menu that includes a long time favorite 'cinnamon swirl french toast' from our bakery. For lunch we have a variety of hot and cold sandwiches including our best seller since 2001, the chicken salad sandwich! We also offer free WiFi and an outdoor patio.
Reviewed 5 March 2021

I called in two orders and although one could not be found they were quick to get it ready and send me on my way. Very satisfied with food and service.

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (427)

Reviewed 4 March 2021

Great food
Friendly staff
Local favorite because I'm one
All there bakery stuff is second to none
You won't be disappointed

Reviewed 3 March 2021

We ordered dine in and after our meal we got the pecan pie !! That pie was delicious and I would love to visit this place again !

Reviewed 2 March 2021

Great local folks, fresh and tasty food. The chicken salad is always good, love their baked goods and pies!

Reviewed 25 February 2021 via mobile

I went in to use my bday rewards sent to me. I ended purchasing brownies n cookies for my son and eclairs and cherry pie for myself. Also purchased some coffee cake which is the best. All pastries look very tasty. I highly recommend jantz for any pastries purchase. Also I did not get breakfast there today but jantz has one of the best breakfast menus in Merced county

Date of visit: February 2021
1  Thank mmadams3334
Sam E, Owner at Jantz Cafe & Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2021

Thank you so much for loving what we bake!!