“classic hamburger stand with options for those who don't eat hamburgers too!”
Review of Jolly Kone

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jolly Kone
Ranked #12 of 17 Restaurants in Middletown
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 January 2017

The Jolly Kone has been around since the 1960's and has gone through some updating to keep it fresh, but still nostalgic. Most complete meals can be bought for under $10.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

My friend and I had the fish and chips about 20.00 with drinks they were not bad only two fish each deep fried with fries I've had burgers and fries a few times too there fairly clean and the people are friendly this place takes me back to the 1960's

Reviewed 18 June 2015 via mobile

Just happened by on the way to Napa. Cute little roadside hamburger stand reminiscent of my youth. Burgers, shakes and fries all prepared fresh to order. The facility is clean and I would recommend to anyone driving by.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

This is a local hang-out for the kids as it is just across the street from the school. But, they do make a great hamburger and a twisted cone for a nice afternoon lunch.

1  Thank bestsales123
Reviewed 6 May 2013

I just stopped in for a quick bite and what a surprise. I ordered a grilled cheese sandwich $2.25? Hot and very tasty and not soggy.
Great prices! (advertised burgers for $2.99). Looks like a mom and girls shop - really busy but fast service. Full of locals who seemed to be regulars (always a good sign). Next time I'm in town, I'll definitely stop again.

1  Thank Bren B