“Never will I go there again”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #7 of 342 Restaurants in Milpitas
Cuisines: Barbecue, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 December 2017

I ordered a philly cheese steak dinner.
I got it and it was not what I thought a 12 dollar meal would look like.
There was no cheese on it, It was cold and a little bigger than McDonalds Cheese burger.
I returned it and they replaced it. They stuck un-melted cheese on it and gave it back to me.
I was insulted – we got the stink eye from the server when we asked for anything and was afraid to ask for anything else.
I think the .50 cent McDonald's Cheese Burger is better because it has melted cheese and more meat then the Outback Philly Cheese Steak version.
To top it off since I didn’t get a dinner I ordered a desert – They were out of deserts except for cake. Well that was a mistake also – we found out why there was only cake left the hard way.
My bill was 41 dollars for me and my wife. I only had a soup and the dinner roll w/ water.
I could not believe there was a waiting line for this place, I will never go there again.

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Extensive and varied menu with plenty of steaks.Food is good but does get busy and getting attention of staff can be tricky. have an electronic system for ordering some items. good for families and groups of friends and good value

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Outback is a great place for casual dining and a good steak dinner. They also have seafood options, but our favorites are the steak selections.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

Two coworkers joined me for dinner at Outback. I have eaten at many Outbacks, and found the food to be fairly uniform, and so thought it would be an easy choice.
We were seated quickly, the restaurant did not appear too busy.
After about 15 minutes, we asked a passing staff member if we had a server assigned, as no one had come by.
About 5 minutes later the server came to take our order. Order taken, drinks delivered, the dinner came.
My rib eye was very good, as usual. The potato was cold, would not melt the butter. The vegetables never did arrive, even though their absence was noted. My companion also noted the cold baked potato and asked for another, which arrived, also cold (no microwave?)
Summery: typical Outback food (good) very poor service and presentation (Bad)

OutbackGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Outback Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Hello,

This is not at all the food and service experience we had hoped for. Please take a moment to email us at news@outback.com with the subject: TripAdvisor Review – Milpitas, CA so we can follow up with you soon.

Leah
Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

It was a first for my husband and I to visit, we wanted to try it and had the opportunity since we received a gift card as one of our wedding gifts. It took a long time for our orders to be taken since the server thought that the manager already took it when she went to our table. She apologized and gave us free drinks instead. It was a great experience entrirely. We had great food, the ambience was awesome and you can even play games on the tablet thingy on the table were you can order appetizers too! We will definetely be coming back!