“Average food”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 February 2018

We had a gift card that was sitting since years, so decided to use it finally. We went here on a Friday night around closing time. The service was good. Only thing I didnt like is those tablets they place for ordering food. Those tablets do not replace the duty of a server and when I tried to use it to explore the menu, I was charged $2 for playing a game, which I didnt even play. The manager removed the charge promptly when I noticed it, but it could easily creep up in your bill without you noticing. My husband ordered steak and he liked it, I ordered shrimp pasta and we also shared a spicy shrimp appetizer. Food was average, not a huge fan of australian steak, so that may be the reason. The staff was pretty courteous and service was good. The place did smell like spilled beer was wiped with a dirty cloth in one part.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 15 January 2018

My Uncle invested in the Great Mall,so I decided to take my Grandmother to the Outback Steakhouse in 2005 Michelle,and heather were sound asleep.The food here was Average no more no less she enjoys the drinks for some reason Tutti.I give it a 5.-Anthony

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 29 December 2017

Went to the restaurant because we had a gift card on Xmas eve. They wanted to seat us in the bar but we went to a cramped outer booth. Tight fit. Waitress was very cheery at first and we ordered drinks which were delivered by someone else. Flat beer and water. Asked for beer to be replaced, no problem there. Ordered and she never revealed there was two sizes of the one entree and she put in the larger one (of course). Food was just ok and Not delivered by our waitress. When we were done we were asked to pay on one of those at table machines which we said NO, we wanted a paper bill. Then she was changed. We asked for the menu because the one item was more than we thought and she threw it at us. We told her we only wanted the less expensive size and asked to see a manager after going off in a huff. Needless to say her tip was very tinny. What a bad way to start out Xmas.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 28 December 2017

I ordered a philly cheese steak dinner.
I got it and it was not what I thought a 12 dollar meal would look like.
There was no cheese on it, It was cold and a little bigger than McDonalds Cheese burger.
I returned it and they replaced it. They stuck un-melted cheese on it and gave it back to me.
I was insulted – we got the stink eye from the server when we asked for anything and was afraid to ask for anything else.
I think the .50 cent McDonald's Cheese Burger is better because it has melted cheese and more meat then the Outback Philly Cheese Steak version.
To top it off since I didn’t get a dinner I ordered a desert – They were out of deserts except for cake. Well that was a mistake also – we found out why there was only cake left the hard way.
My bill was 41 dollars for me and my wife. I only had a soup and the dinner roll w/ water.
I could not believe there was a waiting line for this place, I will never go there again.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Extensive and varied menu with plenty of steaks.Food is good but does get busy and getting attention of staff can be tricky. have an electronic system for ordering some items. good for families and groups of friends and good value

Date of visit: October 2017

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!