“Can always count on Cheesecake Factory for great food!”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #3 of 243 Restaurants in Mission Viejo
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: International
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

We regularly visit Cheesecake Factory in Mission Viejo after church for lunch on Sunday afternoons. Great food, friendly service and you can't beat their cheesecakes. Ask them to leave off the calories, though.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

We come to the Cheesecake Factory several times a month. The food is always good and so is the service.

Today the food was good but the service was OVER THE TOP excellent. Why??? Because Jenna B made me and my wife feel special and made sure today was a special experience.

Today we asked to start with dark bread only and got. Immediately brought us drinks and kept them filled. Bought extra dressing as requested for salad. Asked if we needed anything else. Brought us to-go boxes as requested. Brought bill as soon as we finished and brought it back. Asked my wife if she needed a to-go ice tea and brought it out right away always with a smile.

The management team got it right when they hired Jenna B.

Reviewed 28 May 2017

Cheese Cake Factory, the food is average, nothing expectacular. Some of the waiters are snobs, bad service if you don't order alcoholic beverages. Service is bad. The Cheese Cakes have too much sugar added. If you are looking for a good piece of Cheese Cake thus us not the place for it. Coffee is strong and bad. Croweded don't understand why.

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Enjoy the breeze In the sunset, a bit chill but with the food and the outdoor electric heater, had our lunch in a great atmosphere, no need to mention again how good the service here as no doubt, always the best

Reviewed 20 May 2017

Many of us can recall the times we devoured something unique and spectacular while dinning at one of the many locations of this "Empire of Exquisite Decadence"! With one of the most extensive menus (The kitchen staff gets props for consistency, given the variety of ingredients and recipes they deal with). I have been to dozens of Cheese Cake Factorys over the years and service may vary, but the food never disappoints, and often justifies it's, ahem, little bit pricey side. I can say they deliver on taste big time!

The Shops at Mission Viejo location is the one I most frequent. It is usually crowded (a good sign). Parking is sometimes a challenge lest you wish to utilize the valet service- Soo Orange County!! The waiting area is small, so just take a "buzzer" and enjoy the seating area outside. Like all of the locations they tend to be noisy, bustling, and fun. The outside patio can be rather relaxing, weather permitting.

I happened to be meeting a friend on Mothers Day evening (one of the Busiest days for them). Luckily, I found the situation there to be unhurried, the place seemed well recovered, everyone pleasant. Seated promptly, our waitress, Victoria was delightful, attentive, and on point. I usually order a varied combination of appetizers, little plates, and sides. I am always asked as to the order I prefer them served. Mostly they get it right. She did as well, and coordinated them perfectly. Their Stuffed Mushrooms, a proverbial favorite, have yet to be equaled elsewhere. Six large caps filled with golden cheesy goodness served piping hot in a small square iron skillet. Share if you must.

Sometimes their Customers can be bit demanding, I have observed as much. Yet many of their staff are local students working part-time, but I get the sense they really care and make an honest effort to enhance your dinning experience here. Victoria shared that she was working on her Birthday - what dedication!!

Also, ask them about the differences between the many cheese cakes, it is helpful in making a decision vs. getting up to look see in the glass case, hilarious!! PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND GO TO THEIR WEBSITE MENU. Impressive and absolutely comprehensive, with beautiful photos of nearly all the many food and bar beverage offerings, easy to navigate with links to social media. No prices are listed, but other websites list them. If you had to eat every meal at only one restaurant for the rest of your life, this might be the obvious choice,