“Best Pizza in the valley”

Michael's Pizza Bar and Grill
Ranked #99 of 525 Restaurants in Modesto
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Wife had a friend who visited us pick out a place for pizza .
She really nailed it with this place.. Unbelievable good pizza... We finally found thee spot
Excellent service and lots of fun.
The Portobello mushroom artichoke hearts Pizza is the bomb! excellent!

Reviewed 9 July 2017

We were told of Michael's and how good it was. Having been to more than our fare share of pizza joints across the country, I was a bit skeptical . But I was WRONG! Really great pizza and fantastic service. Kyle made our day with his wit and charm and my wife wants to go back again and again. (Hopefully, for the pizza too!!)

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

Second time here and again, I was not disappointed! Had the Kickstand Burger and garlic fries! OMG. Kid had a crazy mix pizza. Off the hook good.

Waitress was awesome, sweet, and very helpful!
I would recommend this to everyone! Dam good.

Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

Good food, good service, $6.00 cheese pizza for the picky kid. Full bar, unique décor. Best pizza I've had in Modesto.

Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

I met my wife and some of her coworkers for breakfast. Really enjoyed the breakfast burrito with linguica. The Omlets looked good too. They make a really killer Bloody Mary and I loved the salted glass for the Corona. The windows along one wall look into the Harley shop next door. Very cool and different. Can't wait to go back and try some of the other foods on the menu!